BY TIDE

Tide® Plus a Touch of Downy® Clean Breeze® Detergent.
48 Loads.
My Tide.
Added softness. see more...

• "I've never used Tide before." in 1 review
  • "I have an older washing machine and I have to add my fabric softener when I see its on the last rinse cycle and honestly sometimes I forget, so I like to think of this as like a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner in a way." in 1 review
  • "And it really keeps your clothes clean and smelling fresh" in 1 review
Laura T.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
This is one of my favorite detergents out there. Is it heavy duty and smells amazing! Its a little on the pricey side but in my opinion you tend to get what you pay for. They do offer coupons every so often. If you happen to find one, you should try it!
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
This is my very favorite laundry detergent. It keeps my clothes clean and fresh smelling. It is a bit more expensive than other brands, but there are usually good coupons out there that will save money.
Madi N.
Madi N.
Works so well to clean and gets stains out and smells fanastic. I honestly haven't used any other detergent for absolute years.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Glastonbury
Leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean. Nothing better than putting on your favorite pair of jeans freshly cleaned.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Urbana , MO
Great scent and ability to get your clothes clean! I use less detergent per load with this brand. Very effective.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
We buy this and use it exclusively. Its much cheper to buy tide with downy then to buy it separate
Haley P.
Haley P.
Dallas, TX
This detergent makes my clothes so soft! Love the feel, smell, and non fade of my laundry.
Erika V.
Erika V.
This two in one meets all my needs. Clothes smell good are soft and come out clean.
Mimi L.
Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
Tide has always worked well for our family laundry. The added Downy is a bonus and it does make clothing more noticeably softer. The price is pretty comparable to other detergents on the market. I would recommend this product. It cleans and clothing smells good!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent and with downy is is awesome in terms of scent and the softness that it brings to the clothing. I will continue buying this product and I recommend it to others. It does a great job of cleaning clothes.