BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh HE Turbo Clean Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus even softer fabrics. Cozy up to a fresher, softer clean (1) with added scent pearls that leave behind a long-lasting, comforting scent.

It is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (2) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (3). Unlike many HE compatible laundry detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains.

Try Tide PODS with 3-in-1 chamber technology that cleans, protects colors and fights stains.

(1) vs. Tide Original (2) Based on stain removal using 1 dose Tide HE in the quick wash cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain liquid detergent, base variant, in a normal wash cycle(3) Based on co-marketing agreements Tide Plus Downy April Fresh Scent HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

• 6x the cleaning power in half the time*. (*Based on stain removal using 1 dose Tide HE in the quick wash cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain liquid detergent, base variant, in a normal wash cycle)
  • Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh offers more of the softness you love vs. Tide Original.
  • Amazing Tide clean from America's #1 detergent* (*based on sales: Nielsen Syndicated Laundry Detergent Category - Total US xAOC - $ and Unit sales - latest 52 w/e 1/21/2017)
  • #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers*. (*based on co-marketing agreements)
  • Part of the trusted Tide Plus Collection.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: may irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. Keep out of reach of children., First Aid Treatment: If swallowed, give a glass full of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

Ingredients: Contains Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
It smells great!! My clothes come out both clean and fresh. The bottle has a nice funnel type spout that allows me to pour the liquid into my washer's soap compartment. I absolutely love washing my clothes with this!
Lyndsey S.
Charles Town , WV
I have a family of six and this 156oz bottle last me a long time. I love the smell and it really gets the dirt Out of my children's laundry. I have four boys and they are hard on their pants but tide takes the grass stains right out.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I love this laundry detergent! It gets my clothes clean and smells amazing. I literally get asked what perfume I'm wearing whenever I wash my clothes with this detergent, AND the scent is long lasting. This, paired with Procter & Gamble Professional Downy Fabric Softener is my go to for laundry!
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
This product has just enough fabric softener to give an extra 'clean' scent while leaving the laundry soft to the touch. This product cleans the laundry very well with no left over residue. Will buy again! Great value for the quality! Tide Liquid W/downy Tide Plus Downy - 170 oz. - 88 Loads
April R.
Decatur, GA
This is my absolute favorite laundry detergent. It smells amazing, has my whole apartment smelling amazing, and of course has the effectiveness of Tide products. It's affordable and I buy ALL the time and recommend it to EVERYONE. I'm not just saying this because my name is April. :-)
Prerna G.
San Jose, CA
Leaves clothes clean and smelling good. Also, it's not too harsh on the clothes which is why I like to use it. The clothes don't start to look too old after a couple of washes. So happy and not moving away from this brand here anytime soon! Swear by it!
Darcy S.
Tide never let's me down, clothes always smell amazing and the detergent does an excellent job cleaning them. The added downy just adds that extra Lil kick to make them feel amazing even if u forget or don't have fabric softener
Trista W.
Love Tide's products. The scents are always amazing. I never have to worry about the smell wearing off and can always depend on my clothes being fresh & clean. The prices are affordable for a hardworking single mother of two. I would definitely recommend tide for any family!
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
I've loved Tide since I was a young teenage first learning out to wash clothes and I still love it today. It's gotten better as the years have gone by. It cleans wonderful and leaves everything with a wonder scent. It's something I buy whenever I can. Which is most of the time.
Aurora C.
Williamstown
When using this product my clothes always come out clean, smelling good, and SOFT. The only down side is that it doesn't get out tougher stains, but if you have a tough stain and apply something like oxiclean spray beforehand it works amazing!!