BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh HE Turbo Clean Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus even softer fabrics. Cozy up to a fresher, softer clean (1) with added scent pearls that leave behind a long-lasting, comforting scent.

It is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (2) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (3). Unlike many HE compatible laundry detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains.

Try Tide PODS with 3-in-1 chamber technology that cleans, protects colors and fights stains.

(1) vs. Tide Original (2) Based on stain removal using 1 dose Tide HE in the quick wash cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain liquid detergent, base variant, in a normal wash cycle(3) Based on co-marketing agreements Tide Plus Downy April Fresh Scent HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

• 6x the cleaning power in half the time*. (*Based on stain removal using 1 dose Tide HE in the quick wash cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain liquid detergent, base variant, in a normal wash cycle)
  • Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh offers more of the softness you love vs. Tide Original.
  • Amazing Tide clean from America's #1 detergent* (*based on sales: Nielsen Syndicated Laundry Detergent Category - Total US xAOC - $ and Unit sales - latest 52 w/e 1/21/2017)
  • #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers*. (*based on co-marketing agreements)
  • Part of the trusted Tide Plus Collection.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: may irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. Keep out of reach of children., First Aid Treatment: If swallowed, give a glass full of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

Ingredients: Contains Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
It smells great!! My clothes come out both clean and fresh. The bottle has a nice funnel type spout that allows me to pour the liquid into my washer's soap compartment. I absolutely love washing my clothes with this!
Lindsay D.
Brookline, MA
I really like this laundry detergent. It gets all of my clothes clean, and the scent of Downy stays on my clothes for up to a week or more, and keeps them fresh! I think there is a lot of value in this for the money, the liquid detergent gets my clothes more clean than Tide pods do, and there is no detergent leftover on my clothes after the wash cycle is done, like with Tide pods.
Rachelle S.
I have skin allergies to ingredients that are commonly in detergent.  This and one other scent from tide are the only ones that don't contain the ingredient.  I love the smell of this detergent and it does a great job cleaning.  My laundry always smells fresh even when its dry.
Brittana E.
Love this stuff! This is the best way to get my laundry smelling fresh! It is great because when used with downy it gives it a fresh clean scent that Will stay even when hung in the closet! My boyfriend works in a factory and this gets the horrible smells/stain right out of his clothes.
Lyndsey S.
Charles Town, WV
I have a family of six and this 156oz bottle last me a long time. I love the smell and it really gets the dirt Out of my children's laundry. I have four boys and they are hard on their pants but tide takes the grass stains right out.
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
I use this daily for all my laundry needs. It works at cleaning my clothes, removing stains, and leaves an amazing scent with the included softener. I like that the detergent and softener are combined so I have one less step in doing a load of laundry, and it ends up being more cost effective for myself.
Dianna J.
Georgetown, KY
Tide is the only detergent I use in my home for laundry!! It does the best job and I have allergies and sensitive skin and it has never caused me a problem. It is affordable and gets your clothes extremely clean, I even use on delicates! And you can't beat the smell with the added in downy scent!!
April R.
Decatur, GA
This is my absolute favorite laundry detergent. It smells amazing, has my whole apartment smelling amazing, and of course has the effectiveness of Tide products. It's affordable and I buy ALL the time and recommend it to EVERYONE. I'm not just saying this because my name is April. :-)
Prerna G.
Mountain View, CA
Leaves clothes clean and smelling good. Also, it's not too harsh on the clothes which is why I like to use it. The clothes don't start to look too old after a couple of washes. So happy and not moving away from this brand here anytime soon! Swear by it!
Dahanna C.
Smithfield
Smells great than anything I have every used and the nothing else for a while I really love it and I haven't used anything after it and it's affordable and I can find it at my Walmart or target and I would recommend it to my family and friends