Tide Plus Colorguard Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Courtney H.Tide Plus Colorguard Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elena K.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Detergent

• Detergent, ColorGuard, HE
  • 48 loads (Contains 48 loads as measured to line 2 on cap.). myTide. Cleans. Freshens. Whitens. Brightens. Plus ColorGuard. Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. Contains no phosphate. Questions? 1-800-879-8433. Visit www.tide.com. Patents: www.pg.com/patents.

Directions:

Instructions: Follow care label instructions, then sort. Test inside seam for colorfastness. Add detergent, then add clothes. Large Loads: 3. Medium Loads: 2.

Buy on Amazon
Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
I'm not a big fan of this detergent. It gets the job done. My boyfriend buys it and he really likes it so I don't get what I want. I would prefer something more natural and with less chemicals and dyes.
Courtney H.
Toledo
This stuff is amazing! Good grief Charlie Brown I love this smell! Have you ever smelt a summer day? That's how I picture the smell. I can't really describe it, its one of those smells that you've never smelt before and it rocks your world! I bought a small bottle of this to try out and I loved it some much that I ran out and bought a ton more! I loved the fact the it stayed with me throughout the day instead of fading away quickly like a lot of Detergent smells do. I can't get over how amazing the smell is. It is honestly my favorite smell from the Tide line of products and I recommend it to everyone. It also cleans my clothes beautifully and keeps my colors bright, I know I can trust Tide with my clothes just as I've been doing for years!
shelby d.
ozark
This detergent is the best one I have found for a decent price that actually protects the color of my clothes. With having a son at home I have to frequently wash his clothes, this detergent has proven to keep the color in his clothes and makes them smell fresh.
The only downside to this product I have found is that it is not sold at as many stores as other tide products, I would like to see this one in particular at more stores.
Lauren G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I was very pleased with the clean scent of this detergent.  In a large family it is always good to buy detergent in bulk! Tide may be higher priced than many detergents but it is also the one I can trust to get out the stains I forget to treat! With young children, I try to catch stains before they make it to the hamper but even when I don't...I know Tide will work hard to get them out!
Kourtney C.
Perfect detergent to use for all my clothes. I don't have to worry when washing red/other colors if there are any whites on there that may bleed. It cleans clothes well and leaves them smelling fresh! I also am able to often find coupons or sales which is a plus!
Heidi F.
I was my work-out clothes all the time and thankfully I have never had them get too stinky (even after multiple wears) nor have I experienced the embarrassing suds whenever I sweat a lot. However, I wish the detergent was better at stain removal.

The smell is nice, not too offensive--and this is coming from someone who is sensitive to scents.
Connie H.
I like tide smells good ! Cleans used for many years. Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent I use several tides . Sports tide , I get real stinky clothes from my son's baseball clothes. Tide Plus Sport w/ Febreze Liquid Laundry DetergentTide + Bleach Alternative Original
Michelle W.
My clothes are the first thing someone sees when they are taking in their first impressions. Obviously how I care for them is very important. I am on a budget so I had to go with something affordable. That's how I found this great product which lets me keep my clothes bright to last years and keeps smelling fresh. I'd def buy it again
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
I use this product for our dark colors, it smells great and does not fade clothes! It is my go-to detergent for bulk colors! I am extremely satisfied with the results and will continue to purchase this extremely affordable product. I always recommend this product to friends and family.
Jamerra C.
Chico, CA
Tide Plus Colorguard High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent was very effective in keeping the color in my clothes throughout multiple washes. Only con I can find is the price of the product.
Renee M.
North lima , OH
Does this brighten up colors??