Tide Plus Coldwater Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Cathy K.Tide Plus Coldwater Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Sarah L.Tide Plus Coldwater Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Christa M.

BY TIDE

Tide Coldwater Clean Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus brilliant color protection even in a cold water wash. It’s specially formulated for cold water conditions, giving you brilliant color protection and using 50% less energy when you switch loads from warm to cold.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Fatty Acids Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Lauramine Oxide,Fragrance,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Flourescent Brightener,Sodium Cumeme Sulfonate,Poly Siloxanes,Calcium Diformate,Ethanolamine,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Alcohol Ethoxylate,Sodium Formate*,Protease,Amylase,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Sodium Hydroxide,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Liquitint Dye®,Mannanase,Cellulase,Siloxanes & Silicones

• The product itself makes your clothes smell amazing though.2 Answers
  • Are there scented Cold Water forms?3 Answers
  • Do you always wash cold or hot?2 Answers
Elle B.
This product is really good and exceeded my expectations. I love that it is meant to be used in cold water, because that is how I prefer to wash all of my clothes. My clothes always smell good, and the product is easy to use. I recommend this product to others as well as other products from Tide.
Jennifer C.
Vicksburg, MI
Only detergent that doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. It smells great and takes stains right out of clothes for my family and I. With coupons, you can find a great deal on it. Highly recommend.
Amy D.
Madison, WI
This is a must for any delicates or professional clothes that need to be washed in cold water. It gets all the stains out while not ruining any of the delicate fabric. I can wash these clothes over and over without fading.
Kelli H.
I love this stuff. I try to wash as much clothes as I can in cold water. This cleans my clothes well and using the cold water is better for keeping my clothes looking good.
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
My boyfriend is a welder so his work clothes are always smelly and a mess. This detergent gets the job done. Little expensive but it does seem to last me a long time.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm new to America and I'm still finding my way around not only beauty products but also household products - everything is so confusing when starting from scratch! - this particular laundry detergent was the first I bought because it was a good price and because somewhere, maybe on TV, I had seen this brand before. It does the job - my clothes come out clean. I think they could come out cleaner, which is why I've given the product three stars. I'm not mad on the fragrance, and it doesn't last for as many washes as it says it does, in my opinion, but if it's on special offer again, I'd probably buy it.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
Love this detergent. I'm lazy and don't have time to separate all my clothes so I generally just wash everything together in cold water and I've never had a problem with colors running. This detergent keeps my clothes clean and smelling nice. My only problem has been once I forgot to add detergent before my clothes (top loading washer) and I dumped it on top and it discolored some old t shirts blue. But I washed them again and it came out
Trisha M.
Payette, ID
I wash most of my laundry in cold water so I love that there is an option for that. I have never had a problem with it and my clothes always come out looking clean and smelling nice. It may be a little higher priced than other brands but I find myself using less of this product so in the end the extra money is worth it to me.
Kathryn P.
New York
I almost exclusively use Tide products to do laundry. I feel that nothing gets my clothes as clean as Tide does. The scent also lasts a long time so that when I take something out of my closet it still smells fresh. I do think they tend to be a bit overpriced. I think that may just be the way it goes with necessity items like detergent but it feels like it could be a bit more competitive.
Jessica B.
Silsbee, TX
I've been using this detergent for years. It's honestly very affordable. The cold water efficiency is an added bonus! All of the scents smell great and don't irritate my skin, or anyone else in the family. I feel like it even cleans my sporty clothes really well.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Are there scented Cold Water forms?
Lorna W.
Do you always wash cold or hot?
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
The product itself makes your clothes smell amazing though.
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
Does anyone else have a hard time finding Tide Coldwater, especially in the larger packaging?

Kohl's