BY TIDE

Tide With Bleach HE Turbo Powder Laundry Detergent with Acti-Lift™ Crystals offers more whitening and brightening for your money* and is safe on colored clothing. It’s formulated with HE Turbo technology for 10x the cleaning power**. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended detergent by washing machine manufacturers***.

*vs. Tide Original
**1 dose of Tide HE Turbo in quick cycle vs. 10 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle
***Based on co-marketing agreements

Ingredients

Sodium Carbonate,Sodium Sulfate,Sodium Aluminosilicate,LinearAlkylbenzeneSulfonate,SodiumPercarbonate,SodiumLaurethSulfate,SodiumPolyacrylate,Water,Silicate,Nonanoyloxybenzenesulfonate,Fragrance,PalmiticAcid,PolyethyleneGlycol4000,DisodiumDiaminostilbeneDisulfonate,Silicone,Protease,Amylase,Lipase,Fd&CBlue#1

Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
My family and I have used this detergent for years and it’s great. Lovely scent, gets clothes clean and tough stains out. My mom has sensitive skin and this does not break her out. It’s a bit pricey but having clean clothes is a must so no harm done.
Alyson B.
I love this laundry soap. My husband is a mechanic so his clothes stay dirty. This seems to be the only laundry detergent that can remove all the dirty, oil, grease and whatever else he has managed to get on him. I would highly recommend this product.
Kelly D.
We love this laundry detergent. We use it in our H.E. washing machine instead of liquid and does just fine in washing our clothes effectively and removing the stains. This is an affordable option for laundry care, and the soap lasts a long time. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great name brand at an affordable price that does the job of getting clothes clean and stain free!
andrea b.
Linden, NJ
es muy bueno muy limpia se disuelve fácilmente no mancha muy limpia la ropa sólo que el precio es un poco elevado pero pues bueno si lo volvería comprar me gusta mucho pero no es económico si tienes muchos niños en casa es mejor usar otro tipo
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY
I would never use another laundry detergent. This is the best product. It leaves our clothes smelling great, thoroughly removes stains, and doesn't make clothes itchy. We've been using this for years and can't imagine another brand.
Chadwick Kawai E.
Waianae, HI
I was having a hard time finding this product,so I was so happy to find it on Amazon. I have used this product for 20 years it is the only product that gets whites really white I don't know why but the powered tide with bleach works so much better than any other tide.I run a day care and if the children get really dirty I do the laundry so I can get it right away before the stains set in.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
I LOVE THIS STUFF. We use cloth diapers and nothing gets them cleaner or leaves them smelling better than Tide! They actually smell good after using Tide, for real! And the detergent doesn't build up on the diapers like some other brands do, which is great because theres no irritation on babies skin.
Megan A.
This is the only type of laundry detergent that my family buys. It does an awesome job cleaning the clothes. It's pretty effective in getting out stains on it's own too. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but I would recommend it to others.
es uno de los mejores detergentes que hay para mi es así nose lo uso siempre y me quede boca abiertas nose que mas decir y lo recomiendo 100% pero tampoco es mi favorito tengo muchos detergentes mas que si son mis favoritos de favoritos y que tambien son muy economicos
jordan h.
It leaves my clothes clean, smelling clean, and fights stains. Its got a nice scent. Its affordable, and you get enough soap for the price. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.