BY TIDE

About This Item:

Tide With Bleach HE Turbo Powder Laundry Detergent with Acti-Lift™ Crystals offers more whitening and brightening for your money (1) and is safe on colored clothing. It's formulated with HE Turbo technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (2). That's why it's the #1 recommended detergent by washing machine manufacturers (3).

(1) vs. Tide Original (2) 1 dose of Tide HE Turbo in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle (3) Based on co-marketing agreements

• More Whitening & Brightening for your money* *vs. Tide Original
  • Color Safe
  • Acti-Lift Crystals
  • 6x the cleaning power in half the time* (*1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle)
  • HE Turbo technology gives you 6x cleaning power in the quick cycle vs. next leading detergent in normal cycle
  • Specially designed for high efficiency machines #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers* (*based on co-marketing agreements)
  • America's #1 Detergent* (*based on sales: Nielsen Syndicated Laundry Detergent Category.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed.

Ingredients: Ingredients Include Biodegradable Surfactants and Enzymes.

Directions:

Instructions: Read and follow care label instructions, then sort. Always test inside seam for colorfastness. Medium Loads - 2. Large Loads - 4. he Full Loads - 5. Add detergent, then add clothes.

• Whats your best Tide scent?1 Answers
  • Dose this bleach colored clothing, or it it color clothin...1 Answers
Claire N.
Cedar Falls, IA
I use this at my nanny job! Little kids are messy and tend to be accident prone especially when it comes to eating and drinking. Their clothes get stained but this stuff gets it out right away! It's very affordable and smells refreshing. I even buy it for my house from time to time.
Joanne P.
Boston , MA
Excellent cleaning agent. The powder definitely last longer than the liquid, which is what I like. You can also use it as a great presoaking agent for white cloths that are heavily stained.
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
My favorite I feel like it really takes out all your stains on your white clothes and leaves them nice and bright. You don't need to use much and a box last you a long time :) my grandma Recommended this to me and it's a favorite now
Shin Yi C.
It keeps your whites, white but it doesn't completely remove the color from your clothing. You can still use it on colored clothing. It won't remove the color from the clothing but that's not its purpose so it's not recommended. Perfect for whites though!
Danny T.
Mission, TX
This product is so amazing!! Definitely gets the job done right and it is super affordable!! I love to use this because it's effective and it's just shows easy to use! And like I said it's super affordable and I definitely recommend this to anyone
TeeGlam T.
slidell
Great detergent . Gets rid of stains faster with the bleach additive . I have sensitive skin I don't recommend it for ppl with the same problem. It's affordable but coupons are always available to make it cheaper .
Katherine A.
Naples, FL
Love the way this makes my clothes feel. Sometimes with other detergents your clothes will come out of the washer all hard and stuff but with the Tide Plus Bleach it doesn't, and my whites look incredibly white!!
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
I always bought the cheap stuff until my mom showed me the difference between how tired worked and how the cheap stuff work there's nothing that I would use at this point other than time to get my clothes clean
Angelique A.
This brand is awesome. There isn't to much fragrance. If you have extremely sense skin you can use this brand without having to worry about breaking out in hives. I recommend this for people with sensitive skin
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
If you know me you know i love anything with bleach in it!. I love doing my laundry with this version of tide. I was super excited to use this because i love them both equally. You guys are the best!
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Dose this bleach colored clothing, or it it color clothing safe?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Whats your best Tide scent?