Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Original Scent High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent

BY TIDE

Details:

Tide Plus Bleach Alternative HE Turbo Clean Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus helps your fabrics look brighter and whiter after just one wash (1). It allows you to look bright in your whites while also protecting your colors, by reviving dingy fabrics and preventing the dirty wash water from soaking back into them. It is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (2) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (3). Unlike many HE compatible laundry detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains. Try Tide PODS with 3-in-1 chamber technology that cleans, protects colors and fights stains.
(1) vs. Tide Original
(2) Based on stain removal using 1 dose Tide HE in the quick wash cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain liquid detergent, base variant, in a normal wash cycle
(3) Based on co-marketing agreements

Allergens & Warnings:

Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See back label. May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. Keep out of reach of children. First Aid Treatment: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

• "Works in hot and cold water and is amazing!" in 1 review
Dani A.
Smithfield, UT
Tide is the Only laundry soap I will use!! It cleans by far the best of any other I've tried. My husband is a machinist and always has oil from his machines on his clothing tide is the only oe that works! My daughters best friend brings her clothes over for me to :work magic" on
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
This is a great product. I love this brand and this product is great I have recommend it to many friends especially the ones who have children and grandchildren..the added bleach truley makes a difference
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
I like the way Tide cleans my clothes and leaves them smelling. I have sensitive skin, so sometimes I change and go with the dye and fragrance free versions. Tide is affordable and better than generic or store brands. When it comes to your clothes, always stick with the name brands.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love using Tide detergent, it cleans my clothes and they smell fresh. I think it's effective but not quite enough, needs to be a little stronger. It's on the high side of detergent but I like it and I don't worry when I put laundry in, I know it will be clean
Portia N.
This is my go-to product for kids clothes and laundry. It gets out stains and leaves a light scent.  No cons...it's effective. I usually buy this from walmart or target, although it has been on sale in smaller size at grocery stores like Safeway.
Amanda L.
I love bleach! I clean with it all the time, so to add it to my laundry detergent is amazing. This product left my clothes feeling so clean and fresh. The price is just right and I need everyone who likes to feel clean to go out right now and get it'
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
The tide with bleach alternative works very well without a harsh bleach smell. It can be a little pricey compared to other laundry detergents that considering you don't have to use as much stain remover you could be saving your money
Jennifer J.
old Bridge, NJ
It cleans well, it's a bit expensive but I'm personally allergic to it. The powder caused a reaction across my body which formed to acne. It's been a couple years since I've used it and I'm still fighting the aftermath of it... :(
shine m.
Seaford, NY
IT IS ONE OF THE BEST LIQUID LAUNDRY I HAVE EVER USED. IT'S RESULT IS AMAZING. IT GIVES A FRESH SMELL TO MY CLOTHES.AND THE BEST PART IS IT REMOVES STAINS ALSO.IT'S AFFORDABLE.ONCE YOU TRY THIS ,YOU WON''T NEED ANYTHING ELSE..SO EVERYONE SHOULD BUY IT.
Amanda S.
I've been using Tide for probably 15 years and it's a pretty good timeless product. No complaints here. Good formula and a good price. Washes my clothes well and a good sized bottle for the price. I would recommend
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
How well does this work?
Sara G.
Has anyone tried this! How does it compare to liquid?