Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Carol S.Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Fatima L.

BY TIDE

Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent Offers The Brilliant Clean You Know And Love Plus Helps Your Fabrics Look Brighter And Whiter After Just One Wash*. It Allows You To Look Bright In Your Whites While Also Protecting Your Colors, By Reviving Dingy Fabrics And Preventing The Dirty Wash Water From Soaking Back Into Them.

Victoria S.
I love this stuff. It doesn't have that strong bleach smell that most products have. I wash my white clothes in hot water and they come out bright white, and I wash my color clothing in cold water and it doesn't bleach them at all but it removes odors and takes all the stains right out! Tide is definitely my go-to detergent brand. I highly recommend this stuff.
Valerie C.
Buda, TX
We tend to reach for this laundry detergent more than any other brand when were at the store. It smells good and gets the job done! It's affordable and can be found at your local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the hunt for a good detergent.
Kristie F.
Buffalo
If you have dingy whites that need reviving, you've come to the right product. Whitens, brightens and leaves laundry smelling wonderful, you'll wonder why you waited so long to try tide vivid. Well worth the extra money spent to keep clothes looking their best!
Bailey H.
Waverly Hall, GA
My family and I love this laundry detergent!! Your clothes come out smelling so fresh!! And I’ve actually had people come up to me asking what detergent I use because my clothes smelled good!! Super affordable!! Bought at Walmart!
Kristin C.
Plattsburgh, NY
As I am writing this review I am wrapped in the smell of Tide (I just washed my sheets yesterday). I love tide. It works really well every time. It’s a little more expensive then other detergent, however totally worth it.
Andrea M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tied keeps my clothes feeling clean. I wish it was less expensive, but it is great quality. Sometimes there are coupons available for it as well. It doesn’t seem as water as other detergents I’ve used in the past.
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
My favorite laundry detergent ! Smells wonderful ! Cleans clothes so well! Even clothes that my three year old wears will come clean while using this detergent ! I would definitely recommend to everyone !
Holly D.
Bullhead City
I missed the alternative bleach brand I was using until the stopped manufacturing it.... UNTIL I tried Tide Plus Bleach Alternative!
It works so well, I love it. I use it to spot garments like a pre-spotter and an additive when needed. One must drop the clothing item
into water right after spotting, and not let it sit around, though. It may be an alternative, but will lighten some colored items if left on
too long. Especially if using it with Oxyclean powder in the wash. But it's safe and effective with and without Oxyclean type products if one does not let the powder sit on the pre spotted items. It's wonderfully effective. I have removed stains which had been washed and dried into the garment several times.
Chloie F.
Arlington, VA
I am allergic to many detergents, but this one has been a staple for me! I love that this works so well and keeps the colors of my clothes vivid. I def. recommend this brand to others.
Janita W.
Cleveland, OH
I 💘 tide with oxy clean this really works and for my whites i used bleach and my clothes might be dengy but when i used the tide and bleach my clothes is white again like i just brought them
Brenda V.
How does tide work for you?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Why is it only for cold?
Cierra J.
Will they ever make tide for babies???
Jazmine  M.
Can you trust this detergent with colored clothes??
Madai p.
How come tide bleach don't bleach ?

back