Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Carol S.Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Fatima L.

BY TIDE

Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent Offers The Brilliant Clean You Know And Love Plus Helps Your Fabrics Look Brighter And Whiter After Just One Wash*. It Allows You To Look Bright In Your Whites While Also Protecting Your Colors, By Reviving Dingy Fabrics And Preventing The Dirty Wash Water From Soaking Back Into Them.

Kristie F.
Buffalo
If you have dingy whites that need reviving, you've come to the right product. Whitens, brightens and leaves laundry smelling wonderful, you'll wonder why you waited so long to try tide vivid. Well worth the extra money spent to keep clothes looking their best!
Andrea M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tied keeps my clothes feeling clean. I wish it was less expensive, but it is great quality. Sometimes there are coupons available for it as well. It doesn’t seem as water as other detergents I’ve used in the past.
Holly D.
Bullhead City
I missed the alternative bleach brand I was using until the stopped manufacturing it.... UNTIL I tried Tide Plus Bleach Alternative!
It works so well, I love it. I use it to spot garments like a pre-spotter and an additive when needed. One must drop the clothing item
into water right after spotting, and not let it sit around, though. It may be an alternative, but will lighten some colored items if left on
too long. Especially if using it with Oxyclean powder in the wash. But it's safe and effective with and without Oxyclean type products if one does not let the powder sit on the pre spotted items. It's wonderfully effective. I have removed stains which had been washed and dried into the garment several times.
Janita W.
Cleveland, OH
I 💘 tide with oxy clean this really works and for my whites i used bleach and my clothes might be dengy but when i used the tide and bleach my clothes is white again like i just brought them
Nova D.
Las Vegas, NV
I’m using this product for our laundry and i am very satisfied. Really effective of getting the stains especially if you have kids . The price is just right , and yes i will definitely recommend this product. Tide 2x Ultra Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
KJ T.
I love using Tide! You get a lot more detergent for your money so you have to use a lot less in each load. It smells amazing and the scent lasts for weeks. I love opening my closet and still smelling fresh clothes that were washed weeks ago. And the bleach alternative is great on colors and whites! Tide is the brand for me!
Kelsey G.
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent for all of our clothes. We live on a farm, so everything tends to get more dirty than the average person. I always shop the sales for Tide, which makes it super affordable. I also love it because it doesn't use harsh bleach like other detergents do. Definitely a plus for this mom!
Cathy E.
Nice smell. Worked great. My daughter played softball and the got grass stain and dirt marks out of her uniform. Also got food stains of my husbands shirt without using a stain removeresistant. Overall a very good detergent and if you get the matching dryer sheets everything smells great!
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
I am a huge fan of this stuff. It works great on my sons football clothes after a dirty practice. I dont use it for my everyday detergent but anytime I have some tough stains, I make sure that I have some in my laundry room. It is affordable and does what it says. Cant ask for more.
Hailey N.
This detergent keeps my clothes smelling fresh for weeks. A little bit of this product goes a long way with keeping my and my partners clothes clean. He is works on cars all the time and i have no problem getting the stains out of his clothes. I would highly recommend.
Brenda V.
How does tide work for you?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Why is it only for cold?
Cierra J.
Will they ever make tide for babies???
Jazmine  M.
Can you trust this detergent with colored clothes??
Madai p.
How come tide bleach don't bleach ?