Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Carol S.Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Fatima L.

BY TIDE

Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent Offers The Brilliant Clean You Know And Love Plus Helps Your Fabrics Look Brighter And Whiter After Just One Wash*. It Allows You To Look Bright In Your Whites While Also Protecting Your Colors, By Reviving Dingy Fabrics And Preventing The Dirty Wash Water From Soaking Back Into Them.

Buy on Walmart
Victoria S.
I love this stuff. It doesn't have that strong bleach smell that most products have. I wash my white clothes in hot water and they come out bright white, and I wash my color clothing in cold water and it doesn't bleach them at all but it removes odors and takes all the stains right out! Tide is definitely my go-to detergent brand. I highly recommend this stuff.
Valerie C.
Buda, TX
We tend to reach for this laundry detergent more than any other brand when were at the store. It smells good and gets the job done! It's affordable and can be found at your local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the hunt for a good detergent.
Kristie F.
Buffalo
If you have dingy whites that need reviving, you've come to the right product. Whitens, brightens and leaves laundry smelling wonderful, you'll wonder why you waited so long to try tide vivid. Well worth the extra money spent to keep clothes looking their best!
Bailey H.
Waverly Hall, GA
My family and I love this laundry detergent!! Your clothes come out smelling so fresh!! And I’ve actually had people come up to me asking what detergent I use because my clothes smelled good!! Super affordable!! Bought at Walmart!
Kristin C.
Plattsburgh, NY
As I am writing this review I am wrapped in the smell of Tide (I just washed my sheets yesterday). I love tide. It works really well every time. It’s a little more expensive then other detergent, however totally worth it.
Dee D.
Warren
Great for removing stains. Leaves my family’s clothes clean and smelling great. We have a lot of laundry and can’t always wash everything right away so this is good for those times when stains have had a chance to set.
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
Our clothes are always clean with Tide and Tide with bleach alternative is my first choice. Im not a fan of the HE no suds but I live with it. Tide is always the most expensive but it works and I can usually catch a sale.
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
Love this product if you haven’t tried it I have no idea what your doing. It. An be a little on the pricey side but totally worth it. I use this on my whites. I found out about this because they gave me a sample at the store
Andrea M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tied keeps my clothes feeling clean. I wish it was less expensive, but it is great quality. Sometimes there are coupons available for it as well. It doesn’t seem as water as other detergents I’ve used in the past.
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
My favorite laundry detergent ! Smells wonderful ! Cleans clothes so well! Even clothes that my three year old wears will come clean while using this detergent ! I would definitely recommend to everyone !
Brenda V.
How does tide work for you?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Why is it only for cold?
Cierra J.
Will they ever make tide for babies???
Jazmine  M.
Can you trust this detergent with colored clothes??
Madai p.
How come tide bleach don't bleach ?