Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Clean Breeze Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 69 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TIDE

Tide Plus Bleach Alternative delivers the amazing clean you expect from Tide and helps your fabrics look brighter and whiter after just one wash.* It allows you to look bright in your whites while also protecting your colors, thanks to even more cleaning ingredients that revive dingy fabrics and prevent the dirty wash water from soaking back into them. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide Plus Bleach Alternative gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! see more...

Katrice S.
What can I say....Tide always has gotten my clothes clean. It always leaves a pleasant scent on my clothes as well. The Alternative Clean line is a little cheaper than the original but it gets the clothes clean just as well. Smells delicious too!
Yolanda P.
I like this product simply because it's smells fresh. It's also a good pretreatment. This product is very effective and it will smell for days. They can be a bit pricey but most of the time they're on sale. I would recommend this to anyone.
Theresa M.
Winston Salem, NC
For me, it's always Tide. No matter what. I've tried other brands, but always go back to Tide. The bleach alternative and the fresh scent leaves clothes whiter and brighter and smelling great without being over powered by the scent.
Alexandria V.
I love his product! All my clothes for my job are white so it's difficult to keep them looking new and when I use this deferent they always come out looking and smelling fresh! I love that they made one specifically for whites!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am already a tide fan and I recently tried the tide with bleach alternative and let me tell you not only does it clean with tide power I whitens whites and pulls stains out like nobodies business. Plus it smells amazing!
Neely N.
Kansas City, MO
I love this product!!!! It leaves my clothes smelling great and soft. Also this product has a nice measurement guide in the lid that amkes it super easy to measure your amount of detergent.
Emily P.
Charlestown, NH
Working in healthcare I need something that I know will actually clean my clothes and honestly I couldn't love tide more for that! My clothes come out smelling amazing and fresh!
Sani T.
Annandale, VA
Does a great job at cleaning my clothes and it gets rid of odors pretty well. But if I stained something I usually have to wash it twice to get it completely removed using this.
Adrianne F.
Novato, CA
Love tide, but I'm not a fan of the clean breeze scent. Pricing is a little bit to high for all their detergents but their original and the plus downy is amazing!
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
Tide is hands down the best laundry soap on the market. I use it in almost every load of laundry I do. I am a tried and true tide fan, I recommend it to everyone.