Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Clean Breeze Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bianny M.

BY TIDE

About this item:

Tide Plus Bleach Alternative delivers the amazing clean you expect from Tide and helps your fabrics look brighter and whiter after just one wash. It allows you to look bright in your whites while also protecting your colors, thanks to even more cleaning ingredients that revive dingy fabrics and prevent the dirty wash water from soaking back into them. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide Plus Bleach Alternative gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! vs previous formula Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Laundry Detergent, Clean Breeze, 36 Loads

Warnings:

Warning Text: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed.

Directions:

Instructions: Follow care label instructions, then sort. Test inside seam for colorfastness. Medium loads - 2. Large loads - 3. Add detergent, then add clothes.

Christy P.
Londonderry
tide is so amazing you only half to use just a little bit and it gets your clothes clean and smelling good i havent ever had a problem with tide its my number one detergent its kid of expensive but worth it because you use less than what you would use with the off brand detergent if you havent tried tide give it try you will love it.
Marissa C.
Love Tide !! Best laundry detergent ! Washes my clothes and keeps them smelling clean. The best is washing my sheets and the scent lingers for such a long time. Reasonabley priced. The cheaper brands don't keep my laundry smelling fresh and clean, so it's worth the extra few dollars !
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
How can you go wrong with Tide? It's amazing and not to mention I never have a doubt that something will come out with an existing stain. It's essential when you live with a messy boy. Love my Tide pods, too
Laura H.
Oxford, NJ
I have been purchasing and using this detergent for a long time. A little goes a long way. It is very effective at keeping our colors bright and cleaning any stains on out clothing. It is definitely affordable. I would recommend this product for sure!
Leslie D.
Winchester, VA
only laundry detergent I use. gets the stains out . and keeps my colors looking great. i love that they have the big bottle so i dont go through it as fast. I have kids in soccer and it takes those grass stains out of uniforms
Dooter Kimberly K.
You can't go wrong with tide. I like liquid detergents, it just gives me a better feeling on my clothes. With tide just a little really works, it washes well, get rid of hard stains. It is expensive compared to other detergents, but it works really well. Would recommend it.
Leanne F.
Bessemer City, NC
Tide has always been my go-to for laundry detergent. I love the added benefit of color safe bleach. You can do your laundry and have comfort in knowing you're not going to ruin your clothes.
Yvonny J.
Love this tide detergent! Definitely feels it brightens my White's and doesn't damage my other colors. I am one to throw a load in that has a little of everything so this detergent definitely helps.
Jordan P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
This Tide detergent is perfect for colors. It does not bleed the colors together. My clothes come out looking brighter and they smell clean. Which is always my goal to have my clothes smelling amazing. The scent lasts for weeks. I recommend this product to others.
member-517f8
Great product,I love the clean fresh scent of Tide vivid.It even gets rid of stains.I just put few drops on the stain and rub it in and by the time it's out of the washer it's gone.Yes I would recommend it.

back