BY TIDE

About this item:

Tide Plus Bleach Alternative delivers the amazing clean you expect from Tide and helps your fabrics look brighter and whiter after just one wash. It allows you to look bright in your whites while also protecting your colors, thanks to even more cleaning ingredients that revive dingy fabrics and prevent the dirty wash water from soaking back into them. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide Plus Bleach Alternative gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! vs previous formula Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Laundry Detergent, Clean Breeze, 36 Loads

Warnings:

Warning Text: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed.

Directions:

Instructions: Follow care label instructions, then sort. Test inside seam for colorfastness. Medium loads - 2. Large loads - 3. Add detergent, then add clothes.

Marissa C.
Love Tide !! Best laundry detergent ! Washes my clothes and keeps them smelling clean. The best is washing my sheets and the scent lingers for such a long time. Reasonabley priced. The cheaper brands don't keep my laundry smelling fresh and clean, so it's worth the extra few dollars !
Jordan P.
This Tide detergent is perfect for colors. It does not bleed the colors together. My clothes come out looking brighter and they smell clean. Which is always my goal to have my clothes smelling amazing. The scent lasts for weeks. I recommend this product to others.
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Love this tide detergent! Definitely feels it brightens my White's and doesn't damage my other colors. I am one to throw a load in that has a little of everything so this detergent definitely helps.
Leanne F.
Bessemer City, NC
Tide has always been my go-to for laundry detergent. I love the added benefit of color safe bleach. You can do your laundry and have comfort in knowing you're not going to ruin your clothes.
Tammy C.
Rome, GA
Great product. Does and awesome job removing stains too. Has a wonderful refreshing smell. This company frequently has coupons in the newspaper and printable ones too. Not too expensive.
Katrice S.
What can I say....Tide always has gotten my clothes clean. It always leaves a pleasant scent on my clothes as well. The Alternative Clean line is a little cheaper than the original but it gets the clothes clean just as well. Smells delicious too!
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
The only brand I've found that cleans my families clothes and gets them smelling good. I have a baby, toddler, and two teenagers and this detergent makes laundry less of a task. I do laundry everyday and I'm telling you this stuff works. From baby blowouts to mud and grass stains this gets it all out. I love it and highly recommend it.
Alexandria V.
I love his product! All my clothes for my job are white so it's difficult to keep them looking new and when I use this deferent they always come out looking and smelling fresh! I love that they made one specifically for whites!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am already a tide fan and I recently tried the tide with bleach alternative and let me tell you not only does it clean with tide power I whitens whites and pulls stains out like nobodies business. Plus it smells amazing!
Theresa M.
Winston Salem, NC
For me, it's always Tide. No matter what. I've tried other brands, but always go back to Tide. The bleach alternative and the fresh scent leaves clothes whiter and brighter and smelling great without being over powered by the scent.