BY TIDE #9 in Laundry Detergent

Tide With a Touch of Downy HE Turbo Powder Laundry Detergent with Acti-Lift™ Crystals provides added softness for your money*. It’s formulated with HE Turbo technology for 10x the cleaning power**. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended detergent by washer manufacturers***.

*vs. Tide Original
** 1 dose of Tide HE Turbo in quick cycle vs. 10 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle
*** Based on co-marketing agreements

Sodium Carbonate,Sodium Sulfate,Sodium Aluminosilicate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate,Sodium Percarbonate,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Sodium Polyacrylate,Water,Silicate,Nonanoyloxybenzenesulfonate,Fragrance,Palmitic Acid,Polyethylene Glycol 4000,Disodium Diaminostilbene Disulfonate,Silicone,Protease,Amylase,Lipase,Fd&C Blue #1

Buy on kmart
Tonya B.
means
The Tide Pods are my new favorite laundry detergent go to. They are quick and easy, just toss two pods in and your ready to go. The Pods with the Downey leave a great lasting smell! I would most defiantly recommend Tide Pods to family and friends.
Marisa S.
Nassau County
Love this product!! Keeps my laundry fresh and clean and easy to use😊 it is affordable and convenient. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to keep their laundry fresh on a budget!!!!! It can be purchased anywhere
Kanisha L.
canton
This is a awesome cleaning product. It’s super affordable and smells awesome. It’s will have your clothes spotless and your home smelling awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would be a repeat customer.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Ann-Ashton B.
I have very sensitive skin and this is the only washing detergent that doesn’t break me out! I absolutely love these pods! Highly recommend and very affordable! Will definitely be buying again!!!!!!!!!!
Selena S.
You CANNOT go wrong with ANTYTHING TIDE! It has such an amazing smell and it does exactly what it should... CLEAN! Other brands dont leave your clothes as clean as they should but tide never fails! The best part is, a little goes a long way so it will last you for several washes! Everything from the smell, to the quantity and quality... it is the BEST!
Jordan D.
Honestly does not work that well. At first I noticed that super small loads would smell great and be clean, but now if I have a bigger load something gets stained and they don't smell clean.
Jennifer D.
patchogue
I love this product it works great! I would recommend this to everyone and anyone! It works great getting stains out of clothe! It smells really clean and the fresh smell last a very long time! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Mindy C.
Norwich
Tide is the Best detergent out in the market.  I cannot feel that my laundry is clean unless is Tide.  Your clothes will feel fresh and clean and that is what we look after a day of Laundry duty.  We will continue to use this product and to recommend  to our friends and family.
Averey J.
Yonkers
I was new to actually cleaning my clothes by myself at the laundromat. So I used this on my blanket and after it was dried it was so soft and comfy. The smell is amazing as well. Am I the only person who finds the smell of laundry detergent satisfying or am I just weird. Matter fact, I'm just weird.
Allison G.
Does this product work well?
Karen A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you use softner still with this product and if so what
Melissa G.
Has anyone with sensitive skin had any issues with this product?
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Due you still need to use fabric softener with it?