Tide Plus a Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Brook M.

BY TIDE

Tide Plus a Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent: 19 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal A modern floral scent combined with the soft, powdery notes of line-dried freshness Gives a touch of Downy for softness and freshness that starts in the wash and continues through the rinse Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water Safe for septic systems see more...

Tide Plus a Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "I love this product,it leaves my clothes smelling amazing and ultra soft!" in 1 review
  • "I love Tide and the scent of Downy fabric softener, so this is the perfect combination for me." in 1 review
Tiara D.
Buford, GA
For years I couldn't get my laundry to smell or feel just like my grandmother's. Finally, I started using this Tide detergent and let's just say it brought back so many memories. From the smell to touch and feel, I enjoy using this product in my house.
Kathleen S.
This is what I use on both me and my children's clothing etc. I grew up with my own mother always using Tide even though we would but everything else mostly generic. She would say "some things you just can't go generic on, like our laundry detergent because we want our clothes clean". Well she was right. I don't use anything else but Tide. It keeps our clothes so clean and somehow manages to get out my kids stains as well! You can't beat the price for the great quality! Especially this version with Downy in it. I love Downy and to have it inside the soap I get to skip that extra step. I love it! I will repurchase as long as they make it. This is a staple in my life!
Daizy S.
The detergent was perfect for all colored clothing. The scent reminded me of my mothers house in Mexico when I lived with her. I was very please to find it didn't leave a stain on the clothes when I poured it in with the whites. I definitely recommend this especially because you don't have to use a lot for big loads and the scent stays fresh days after storing the clothes.
Aimee K.
I love the quality of tide. I can always kill a stain with tide by dabbing extra on the stain itself before washing. It hadn't faded my darks or brights either! The smell is just enough, but not t so heavily fragranced that it irritates my sensitive skin. I give it a major thumbs up!
Desiree C.
Monticello , KY
This is one of our favorite scents by Downy. The April fresh is just enough scent to not smell like a detergent, but not so strong it’s cloying. It seems to get more expensive every year to purchase laundry detergents and softeners but I have found that even diluting this softener with half water to liquid ratio you don’t sacrifice scent!!
Amber W.
Bryan, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I LOvE tide with downy! We have tried all of the other scents, but this one is our favorite. We get complimented often. Having an infant who is just learning to eat has been challenging. Knowing we can trust a product to remove any food stains he may smear on or spill is wonderful. Tide Liquid W/downy Tide Plus Downy - 170 oz. - 88 Loads
Ronicka H.
This is by far my favorite scent. Most of the time when I buy detergent I have to use 2 full cups to make my clothes smell good but not with this one. The pricing of it varies from store to store I think the most I've ever paid was $10 I do think that's a little pricey for the size but it's worth it for the most part.
Melissa S.
Battle Creek, MI
This has been my go-to laundry detergent for as long as it has been available. I almost never have to stain treat anything, or worry about forgetting to add the fabric softener. I also have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction to it. It is somewhat pricey compared to other brands but it's worth it.
Crystal C.
Connellsville, PA
I use tide for all our clothes, especially with downy. My husband is a mechanic and his work clothes are always soiled with grease and dirt. This works very well to get almost all the stains out. It smells amazing and I don't have to use a bunch of it which lasts longer.
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
I have super sensitive skin so I am always so careful about what detergent I use. This one is by far my favorite because it smells good and it doesn't cause my skin to be irritated. It also makes your clothes smell good and it last a while if you don't over fill it.