BY TIDE

Tide Plus A Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus even softer fabrics. Cozy up to a fresher, softer clean* with added scent pearls that leave behind a long-lasting, comforting scent.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Diethylene Glycol,Propylene Glycol,Alcohol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Fatty Acids Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Fragrance,Siloxanes & Silicones,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Ethanolamine,Flourescent Brightener,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Formate*,Protease,Sodium Hydroxide,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Liquitint Dye®,Sodium Sulfate,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Amylase,Mannanase

Sharmese B.
I love the simply clean better only because I love that strong tide scent. It’s just fresh to me however when it comes to washing my daughters stuff I think this is a better choice because downy gives it just that touch of softness in smell that is perfect for her. Everybody might not want that strong smell then I recommend this. I recently brought this a little over a week ago and as far as cleaning it does the same effect as the other tides so it’s just a difference in smell. I think that’s pretty cool. It’s the same washing strength and there just giving different smells basically. But the smell is lovely !
Jamie P.
Ok Tide, wtf? I thought I'd love this!! Nope. Some of my clothes were permanently stained from the formula!! I was not able to wash out the blue stains from those items, so I had to throw them away. This formula is heavily scented (you'd better really like April Fresh Downey) , it's just TOO MUCH. My whole household broke out in rashes from this product, and after adding a second rinse to our wash cycle, we still had problems. Bummer! I was so excited for this detergent. I went back to the original Tide after giving the rest of this bottle to a friend.
Christie
My family has used this brand of laundry detergent since I was a little girl and I have never wavered from Tide. I’ve had clothes washed in other brands detergent and it never comes out feeling and smelling as clean as it does with Tide. I have one kiddo with very sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother her at all
BriA'nna P.
Dallas
This is my go-to detergent. The scent is great, and my clothes always come out clean, and SMELLING amazing! My family used Tide when I was a kid, so it’s something that I know works, and works well, otherwise I wouldn’t buy it for myself. It is defining a family brand, and a great one at that!
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
Tide is the only brand I will ever use to clean my clothes. It smells great and it does a great job! I just love it! I've used it for years and it's decently priced. I only recommend Tide to friends and family! It doesn't bother my skin and leaves my clothes and sheets smelling great!
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
This is my go to laundry detergent. It get the tough stuff out while being gentle on my clothes. I have no complaints on this detergent. I know many people are allergic to it so I’d check the ingredients before purchase but if you aren’t allergic I’d definitely recommend.
Kari M.
USA
I purchase this product when it's on sale. I absolutely love the smell of it. Your clothes smell so good until your next wash. It is hard to find the double pack at times. It is cheaper to buy the double pack if you can find it. I would highly recommend you trying it!!
Zaira M.
Los Banos
I love tide! It is my favorite detergent brand. I purchase tide + Downey often because I love how my clothes smell after. It gets rid of tough stains and it keeps your clothes feeling soft. This detergent doesn’t fade your clothing either, that’s my favorite part.
Brandi C.
I love that this detergent has a built in fabric softener that leaves all of my clothes clean and soft and the fragrance smells ultra clean. There are definitely more affordable detergents on the market but the benefits of the fabric softener and fragrance make it worth the extra money to me.
Nicole M.
Mattapan
As i ALWAYS state i absolutely love Tide! With that being said, guys product is a lot more convient because you don't have to buy and add the fabric softener too...(and i use downy btw). So its super convenient. And whats even better is the price us the same as
Nichole F.
Morenci, MI
Whats your favorite Tide scent?
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
What's everyone's fav scent?
Keara S.
does laundry detergent ever expire?
Angelica C.