BY TIDE

Tide Plus A Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus even softer fabrics. Cozy up to a fresher, softer clean* with added scent pearls that leave behind a long-lasting, comforting scent.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Diethylene Glycol,Propylene Glycol,Alcohol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Fatty Acids Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Fragrance,Siloxanes & Silicones,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Ethanolamine,Flourescent Brightener,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Formate*,Protease,Sodium Hydroxide,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Liquitint Dye®,Sodium Sulfate,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Amylase,Mannanase

Sharmese B.
I love the simply clean better only because I love that strong tide scent. It’s just fresh to me however when it comes to washing my daughters stuff I think this is a better choice because downy gives it just that touch of softness in smell that is perfect for her. Everybody might not want that strong smell then I recommend this. I recently brought this a little over a week ago and as far as cleaning it does the same effect as the other tides so it’s just a difference in smell. I think that’s pretty cool. It’s the same washing strength and there just giving different smells basically. But the smell is lovely !
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
Tide is the only brand I will ever use to clean my clothes. It smells great and it does a great job! I just love it! I've used it for years and it's decently priced. I only recommend Tide to friends and family! It doesn't bother my skin and leaves my clothes and sheets smelling great!
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
This is my go to laundry detergent. It get the tough stuff out while being gentle on my clothes. I have no complaints on this detergent. I know many people are allergic to it so I’d check the ingredients before purchase but if you aren’t allergic I’d definitely recommend.
Kari M.
USA
I purchase this product when it's on sale. I absolutely love the smell of it. Your clothes smell so good until your next wash. It is hard to find the double pack at times. It is cheaper to buy the double pack if you can find it. I would highly recommend you trying it!!
Zaira M.
Los Banos
I love tide! It is my favorite detergent brand. I purchase tide + Downey often because I love how my clothes smell after. It gets rid of tough stains and it keeps your clothes feeling soft. This detergent doesn’t fade your clothing either, that’s my favorite part.
Nicole M.
Boston
As i ALWAYS state i absolutely love Tide! With that being said, guys product is a lot more convient because you don't have to buy and add the fabric softener too...(and i use downy btw). So its super convenient. And whats even better is the price us the same as
Brittany B.
Yulee, FL
I love all tide products, but tide pods have made doing laundry so much more convenient that even though this smelled great I went back to using the tide pods. It’s the best for laundry and I never use other brands because my laundry doesn’t feel as clean!
Dyanna M.
Smells good ,leave my clothes soft and it doesn’t damage delicate clothes, for the price I always buy this one this essence makes my kids clothes also look like new they love the smell, I will recommend if you want something good in price and smell good !
Megan J.
Inman, Sc
My mom used this, I use this and I’m sure my kids will. This is just one of those products that you stay loyal to. Wether it’s the familiar smell or the routine of buying it I have no clue? It works well, smells great and I have no complaints.
Kelly H.
Mobile
Love it! My favorite laundry detergent. I love the way my clothes smell when I have done my laundry. The scent is long lasting and the detergent is effective. For the most part, I feel as if it’s relatively affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Nichole F.
Morenci, MI
Whats your favorite Tide scent?
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
What's everyone's fav scent?
Keara S.
does laundry detergent ever expire?
Angelica C.