Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentTide
Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry

Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry

About This Item:

Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh HE Turbo Clean Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus even softer fabrics. Cozy up to a fresher, softer clean (1) with added scent pearls that leave behind a long-lasting, comforting scent. It is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (2) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (3). Unlike many HE compatible laundry detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains.
(1) vs. Tide Original
(2) Based on stain removal using 1 dose Tide HE in the quick wash cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain liquid detergent, base variant, in a normal wash cycle
(3) Based on co-marketing agreements
Item Type: Laundry detergents
Used For: High Efficiency Washing Machine, Front-loading Washing Machine, Cold Water, Warm Water, Hot Water
Product Warning: Flush immediately if product enters eyes, wash hands with soap and water after handling, seek medical help if product is swallowed, keep out of reach of children, keep out of eyes, flammable
Capacity (Volume): 138.0 ounces
Features: Disposable
Scent: Fresh, Original
Formulation: Color Safe
Form: Liquid

how long should i wash my babies clothes for?
What is the best scented laundry detergent for extremely sensitive skin?
Has anyone used this product before and how good was it?
Start your review of Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry!
How would you rate this product?
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
Tide is a trusted brand in our house. I love the convenience of this packaging. The Tide formula is one of the best to clean clothes, and the April Fresh scent smells lovely and lingers on my clothes, towels and bedding.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Kennessa M.
I only trust my clothes to liquid tide. Yes, it can be a bit pricier than the other brands, however so little goes such long way. I feel great knowing that my clothes are truly clean. Well worth the investment, a must try!
lex T.
Houston
Iyt really helps remove tough stains from my clothes and the fabric does not get thinner of loser. The fabric still stays the same which is why I personally think this detergent is good.
Love K.
jacksonville
I wash my white sheets with this product. It leaves a great smell on them. Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
Rosa G.
avondale
I use this also it’s great I love the smell and leaves the clothes nice and clean !!!!!!
Lucero O.
San Antonio, TX
Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Lucero O.
Este detergente simplemente es inigualable, me encanta el aroma duradero, puedo lavar mi ropa y guardarla y cuando la quiero usar aun siento el rico aroma de #tide, la ropa l deja super suavesita y muy limpia 😍 me emcanta todos los aromas de tide :) Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent - 138 fl oz
Dan S.
mercedes
This smells amazing and it keeps the clothes smelling really good for days! It’s the best
STONEFRUIT S.
my favorite scent ever! My mom used this and now so do I! Smells like warm, clean,  goodness. You can get a reasonable number of loads done with this product!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I only use Tide laundry detergent. Tide works the BEST in my opinion. I buy it at Costco, it’s a great deal there compared to any other store. I like this Tide with Downy in it because it smells really good and makes my clothes smell great and static free. I still add a Downy fabric sheet in the dryer for extra softness and a longer lasting scent.
Michelle A.
Staten Island
Tide is always a great way to go. Cleans the clothes great and makes them smell good too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin S.
toledo
il y a 9 mois
I Am looking for a new laundry detergent that helps protect my clothing and myself. I work in healthcare and with all the scare with covid-19 I want to make sure I’m taking all the precautions for my family. Suggestions anyone?
Heather A. il y a 9 mois
Ok, if your fabrics can stand, wash your clothes in hot water. Cold water doesn't kill germs. My mother and aunt are retired nurses and never washed their white uniforms (their hospital was old school they had to wear white scrubs) nor clothing (minus delicates they were washed in warm water) in anything but hot water. Having 3 kids, I hall my kids to their various appointments with doctors and they (including the 1 my son sees at Duke) told me (which I already knew) Hot water kills germs and they don't like the whole "cold water" washing your clothes thing. 2nd, this will hurt a bit wallet wise, but Persil Proclean- the liquid has been Proven by Good Housekeeping to thoroughly clean your clothes. Like I said, ooooh it hits the wallet! I use for heavy duty stains or icky things on my kids clothes..or on my shirts especially when I'm cooking. I do know Lysol makes a laundry sanitizer, and (please test this out on clothes or anything ratty you don't want to part with) you can put about 3 cap fulls of bleach into the water before adding clothes (or add it to a cup of water then put in washer). I've done this with no issues, even if it doesn't help, it gives me a peace of mind. Hope this helps some!