BY TIDE #6 in Laundry Detergent

About This Item:

Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh HE Turbo Clean Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus even softer fabrics. Cozy up to a fresher, softer clean (1) with added scent pearls that leave behind a long-lasting, comforting scent. It is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (2) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (3). Unlike many HE compatible laundry detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains.
(1) vs. Tide Original
(2) Based on stain removal using 1 dose Tide HE in the quick wash cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain liquid detergent, base variant, in a normal wash cycle
(3) Based on co-marketing agreements
Item Type: Laundry detergents
Used For: High Efficiency Washing Machine, Front-loading Washing Machine, Cold Water, Warm Water, Hot Water
Product Warning: Flush immediately if product enters eyes, wash hands with soap and water after handling, seek medical help if product is swallowed, keep out of reach of children, keep out of eyes, flammable
Capacity (Volume): 138.0 ounces
Features: Disposable
Scent: Fresh, Original
Formulation: Color Safe
Form: Liquid

Buy on Amazon
Becky S.
To be fair, I take away points because I can't stand the outdated practices that Tide via Procter and Gamble use with regard to animal testing. If I could give negative points for this I would but since other viewers look to these reviews to be based on product action I am staying neutral. My mom used this on my laundry last week when I was visiting and I commented that it looked good but not as effective as another brand. When she showed me what she used i told her about the company and she agreed not to support them anymore.
Dyamond W.
Texas
I absolutely love this laundry detergent. It removes stains out of my client clothes and also removes strong odors. It doesn’t have her color clothes looking washed out or discolored and has a long lasting refresh smell. I recommend this product
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
I have always used tide because anything else irritates my skin. I like that it has a touch of downy in it because that’s always been the fabric softener I have used as well. When using this laundry detergent I don’t have to use as much fabric softener since there’s already some in the detergent. My clothes come out smelling fresh and are always clean. I sometimes even seem to get more than the recommended amount of loads on the bottle.
Nataly C.
Chicago , IL
I have been using this laundry detergent for the past 6 1/2 years now since my daughter was old enough to have her clothes washed with regular laundry detergent! This is the only detergent that doesn’t break her skin out in hives!! It cleans clothes very well and leaves everything smelling good and fresh! Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I don't have anything but good things to say about Tides detergent. It's super affordable and leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean days after washing them. I buy it quite often and would recommend it to others- especially this one with a "Touch of Downy" because the Downy adds and extra fresh, wonderful smelling scent!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love the scent of this particular tide and of course it works amazingly well. I can always count on the fact that my family clothes will come out clean and smell amazing whenever I use tide products. I tried a cheap knock off detergent brand one time and I learned my lesson. I will always use tide.
Kimberly S.
South Wales
Tide equals the best detergent! I have tried LOTS of other soaps including making my own and when all is said and done, tide is the only detergent that can get the job done. It is not expensive, removes stains and hard to remove spots, and keeps your laundry smelling clean for weeks after washing!
Anne R.
Tide is definitely the well known top brand when it comes to laundry detergent, in my opinion. When I think of this brand I think of really good quality cleaner. This detergent does an en efficient job at deep cleaning your clothing. The smell (no matter what scent you purchase) is very long lasting when It comes out of the washer & drawer. Of all the different versions of Tide detergent I’ve tried, I’ve never been disappointed! This is one of the pricey brands compared to other ones but I believe its 100% worth it. You will always be assured great quality cleaning for all your clothing!
McKenna M.
Louisville
Buy this again and again. I like to stick to the tried and true classics for my husband and I. I don't want to try something new and find out we have a skin allergy. Tide had been my go to for years. I will try the new scents and I like this one, but I'll keep sticking to the tide brand.
Brittany P.
Even though tide gets our clothes clean I wish the smell lasted longer. I love the smell of tide and when they added in bounty it got even better. Works great at getting clothes clean and softening them at the same time. The price is kinda high but hey, you get what You pay for right?!