Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry

About This Item:

Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh HE Turbo Clean Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus even softer fabrics. Cozy up to a fresher, softer clean (1) with added scent pearls that leave behind a long-lasting, comforting scent. It is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (2) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (3). Unlike many HE compatible laundry detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains.
(1) vs. Tide Original
(2) Based on stain removal using 1 dose Tide HE in the quick wash cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain liquid detergent, base variant, in a normal wash cycle
(3) Based on co-marketing agreements
Item Type: Laundry detergents
Used For: High Efficiency Washing Machine, Front-loading Washing Machine, Cold Water, Warm Water, Hot Water
Product Warning: Flush immediately if product enters eyes, wash hands with soap and water after handling, seek medical help if product is swallowed, keep out of reach of children, keep out of eyes, flammable
Capacity (Volume): 138.0 ounces
Features: Disposable
Scent: Fresh, Original
Formulation: Color Safe
Form: Liquid

When I used this with my white clothing it turned it blue. why?
HooW does this smell??
Hey what is the best laundry detergent for tough stains Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry ?
Start your review of Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry!
How would you rate this product?
Fayetteville, NC
I have used this tide with downy alternating with other laundry detergents.. and the best feature i like about this product is how it leaves an amazing fresh scent to my laundry.. i then did not need to use downy or any other fabric conditioner for that matter.. i think its one of the best or the best even detergent to use for washing less stained laundries like towels or comforters since it just leaves a soft, fresh smelling items for you to use. And as any other tide detergents o have used in the past, you dont have to use 'a lot' or you only need small amount to do your laundry... not like other brands that you need to use a looooooot before you can actually see bubbles when its mixed with water...
We used to use lower cost detergents as we didn't see the point in spending more for something that had many competitors charging less, but once I bought Tide just to see if it truly is better I decided to stick with it. It's no wonder why Tide is one of the best detergents on the market: it smells great, gets clothes extra clean and removes stains well. I've tried a few different scents and all of them have been great. We recently bought a new washer and dryer and we've used both cheaper detergent and the Tide in it and the Tide detergent seems to clean our clothes better, especially in the higher end washer and dryer we use. I highly recommend using Tide.
Alexandria, VA
Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Christine P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Tide/Downy combo and the Tide/Febreeze combo. The smell of fresh laundry makes me want to do laundry often. Also, everything comes out so clean, getting out unwanted stains. I usually buy this at costco!! Its affordable in that a jug lasts you a while. Tide Plus Febreze Sport Odor Defense™ Liquid Laundry Detergent
Topeka, KS
This is one of the best products that I have tried for laundry detergent. I love the fragrance of this product. I love how it has the smell of downy in this laundry detergent. I feel like the price of this product is affordable. The largest container is around twentish dollar and it last a while. The smell of downy stay on the clothing for a while. I love that this laundry detergent includes the downy. I will definently be using this product again. I switch between the Tide downy and the Tide with lavender. These two laundry detergents are my all time favorite.
Iv tried to get away with using other or cheaper brands and I’m always disappointed. My household is very fitness oriented which means a lot of sweat. Other brands leave my clothes smelling mildewed. The scent of tide stays with my clothes and I never feel like I stink during or after my workouts. My husbands clothes are the same way. They don’t necessarily stay fresh but they don’t stick hardcore even though they are stuffed in his bag at work all day. We’re gonna continue to repurchase this.
Norwich, CT
Tide has always been a great product and then they added fabric softener to it, and it made it even better!. The smell is so fresh and clean and now I don’t have to buy a separate fabric softener to add to my laundry to the washing machine when doing my laundry. Tight is a little bit more expensive than most of the detergents out there which is the only reason why it’s getting four stars. I wish they would lower the price of their products to make it affordable for everybody!
Hopatcong, NJ
Just as good as gain but not as nice smelling. I usually get this in bulk cheaply at Costco. I use this on my super gross gym clothes. When I say gross, I literally mean soaked in mud and grime level gross. It takes two washes (sneakers included) but it gets it clean without damaging my gym clothes. Cheaper stuff takes about 5 washes. We tried cheaper stuff but it didn't clean my gym clothes. Also great for my office wear but it doesn't take much to clean a pair of slacks.
Seattle, WA
Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry is the only laundry detergent that I really feel gets my clothes clean. I’ve tried most major brands, discount brands, and even the dollar store ones. Tide leaves everything I wash smelling clean, whereas others leave the clothes smelling either sweaty still, or that gross moldy, left-the-laundry-in-the-washer-too-long smell. Yuck! Tide might be pricey, but it’s worth it to my me.
Bothell, WA
For me this is the best in leaving a pleasant smell and taking out the stains also baby poo poo from clothes. My mom has used it before me and perhaps it’s going to be fine a generational thing. Some research I read also said Tide is is one of the top name brand detergents that actually performs well in cleaning you clothes. I must agree and I have seen it get rid of stains and smells in athleticwewr as well. This works for our fam
Madison, WI
Performs ok, and is priced right, but sometimes I'm learning that's not the best deal. I'm not in the love with the scent that follows after the wash. I would improve it by adding scents such as basil and lavender, something refreshing and occurring naturally in nature. I had washed a coat and the laundry detergent did not dissolve and left a mark on the sleeve. I had followed the directions on the coat label.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Kaylen M. • il y a un an
It's also, very concentrated so a little goes a long way.