Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 25 Fl Oz uploaded by Cayla W.Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 25 Fl Oz uploaded by Jay A.

BY TIDE

Outstanding cleaning and stain removal. see more...

Cayla W.
Normal, AL
This stuff works wonders. You don't need a lot either. Not a bad price and has a nice scent.
Jeannette F.
Stockbridge, GA
I love Tide. My mom only uses Tide. We use all their different lines. Tide is expensive but you need to take advantage of coupons and your local sale prices. I usually buy Tide at my local Dollar General where they have discounted prices and coupons that you can use. Tide takes out all the stains. It does not fade your clothing nor does it color bleed.
Kirsten G.
Cleveland, OH
Tide offers such a great product. Another solid customer for multiple years. Tide always gets your laundry clean and smells great. I would recommend anyone use Tide. I have tried cheaper alternatives and they do not clean as well as tide. There is additional scents but the original is great.
Paige J.
Casper, WY
It smells really nice, and seems to clean very well. The scent lasts a long time. You can leave your clothes up in the closet or sitting in a drawer for a pretty long time and it will still smell like you washed it that day and put it away. It's a good product for a home with kids.
Hibs
Love the smell of tide and the color of tide! It is honestly one of the best washing detergents made! It is completely effective and slightly expensive but it is worth the money! I would definitely recommend it to others
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love tide it's one of my favorites. It has the best long lasting smell and gets all of the stains out of my children and my clothes! I highly recommend this product to others and use this on a daily. Asia!!
Rita F.
Steens, MS
Can't go wrong with a classic. Really works on tough stains and smells great. It's not harsh on my clothes and it doesn't take much, a little goes a long way. Tide original is the best
Theresa M.
I have used this detergent for a long time now and it always does the job. It always leaves my clothes smelling and feeling fresh and clean and has a nice clean scent. I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah R.
Kissimmee, FL
It gets the job done, the scent is great and I don't have any sort of reaction to it. I don't do a ton of laundry, so I am able to get a lot of washes for my money with this brand.
Lauren H.
Rochester, NY
Has a good scent and keeps my laundry nice and clean. It's my go to detergent and has been for years. My clothes don't seem to face too much wear and tear.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
Where do y'all normally purchase this?