Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 Fl Oz uploaded by Clair B.Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 Fl Oz uploaded by Katey S.

BY TIDE

Outstanding cleaning and stain removal. see more...

• I've been thinking about switching from Gain to Tide laundry dete...2 Answers
  • Is it Safe to use around babies and animals5 Answers
  • Does this smell good?11 Answers
Buy on Kmart
rebekkka g.
Tide has been my go to detergent for years, I've been doing laundry since I was 9 I'm now 22. And tide has been my go to. This one is effective but I prefer the downy one. The sent us good but downy is better. The soap does work great when it comes to stains and smelly clothes. I would only buy this one if the downy included tide isn't available.
Aubrey G.
Lewisville, TX
I just recently started using Tide and it has made a huge difference! I used to go cheap with my laundry detergent and use Arm & Hammer, but now I will never goback. Tide truly makes a difference when it comes to the smell! It keeps our clothes, linens and towels smelling so fresh and clean! I really think it's made a difference for my skin too. My skin used to feel irritated and itchy and it hasn't since we made the switch. I regret not using it for so long!
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert
Tide is my preferred laundry detergent on market. It is among the best, it smells awesome and removes dirt from clothes like no other detergent. Walmart is where I normally purchase this detergent and the price is well worth the value I get from it. Great detergent, highly recommended!!
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
Day we use like all of top predators to feel like to use them as 70 really good to use and people should use them more and I think the devil great and I wish to buy at Publix or Walmart or something and I think it's good for you to use on a regular basis or anything like that
jessica n.
San pedro, CA
My mom's boyfriend bought this recently and it keeps our clothes not only feel soft but also leaves it smelling good. This bigger size container made it so we didn't have to constantly go to the store for more and was so convenient. I'm not sure if it's pricey but I do plan on using it again because it's honestly the best liquid detergent I've used in a while.
DeAnna C.
Chula Vista, CA
This jug of detergent is perfect for my family. I do laundry for my husband my son and myself so making sure i have laundry detergent that will last me a long time before i have to run to the store to get more. The different scents that tide has makes our clothes smell amazing! I love to change it up every time so we dont get the same smell every time!
Ally H.
Moore
this ia all i have used since i was 16 years old doing my own laundry... it is the same product my mom used for years live and die for tide cloths!! My clothing quality never diminishes after using tide colors and smell is always better then expected i always know using tide may cost me a little more but in the long run i know it will save!
Jennifer W.
I absolutely have loved Tide since I was a kid. My grandmother always used it, so when I would spend the weekend with her, she would always wash my laundry before I went home. Once I got home I would just smell my clothes because I always missed her so much. It has a special place in my heart, and I will always recommend it and use it.
Genienne E.
Salisbury, MD
Always have been a Tide fan. I grew up with a mom who believed it Tide use, so I'm just admittedly a follower. However, I truly do love Tide! It keep our clothes brighter and whiter. It smells good , but not too strong or overwhelming. It suds up nicely and rinses out well leaving clothes soft, smelling good , and clean!
Elba A.
Personally (since I have pretty sensitive skin) I feel as if I cannot use as much as I do with other detergents because I end up getting a rash from this soap. It costs about the same as anything else I've used but I no longer buy it due to my sensitive skin. Smells great and leaves clothes smelling and feeling amazing.
Katie S.
Gilberts, IL
Does this smell good?
Kelly B.
Lugoff, SC
Is it Safe to use around babies and animals
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I've been thinking about switching from Gain to Tide laundry detergent. Is it worth the switch? I would love a few trial if possible so I can try it out before I buy a big bottle of it.