Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 Fl Oz uploaded by Clair B.Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 Fl Oz uploaded by Katey S.

BY TIDE #74 in Laundry Detergent

Outstanding cleaning and stain removal. see more...

• I've been thinking about switching from Gain to Tide laun...2 Answers
  • Is it Safe to use around babies and animals5 Answers
  • Does this smell good?11 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Samantha R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this detergent a lot. My step daughter likes it for making slime which is cool except when she uses it all and doesn’t tell me. Haha. I bought a Mexican powder soap from Walmart and it cleans 100 times better and keeps a fresh scent longer with no bad reaction.
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
This stuff really is the best laundry detergent. The scent is unbeatable and it doesn’t irritate my skin like other detergents do (mostly All brand). I switched from All Free & Clear to Tide original and have not had any issues with skin sensitivity to it.
Maria A.
This has been my all time favorite since the day i’ve first started using it. I smells soo good and leave the clothes sparkly clean. It also bubbles up as soon as you though it in the washing machine and takes out all the dirt. Definitely recommend this.
Gretchen W.
Dodgeville
I love Tide! When my kids were little it always got the stains out and left the clothes smelling great. My kids are grown and out of the house but we still love Tide and use it. It’s what my mom used when I was a kid.
Samantha M.
Augusta
This detergent smells like home to me. My house always had laundry running and this detergent was The One my mom chose for everyone in the house, and you're not gonna go against your mom. It's more expensive, but I'll pay for it for the smell.
Megan G.
I've used this as long as I can remember. In the past I've tried a couple of other brands but I always went back to this one. It doesn't have a strong smell and it does a great job cleaning clothes. It's also affordable. It's also something that I've never had an issue with as far as skin sensitivity goes for me or my children.
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
All Tide detergent regardless of the scent; excluding the pods; are fantastic. They all clean our clothes very well and we've never had any complaints. I don't enjoy the scent of Gain or the cleaning power of other leading brands out there. Tide has always been number one.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this product, it works great and leaves my clothes smelling fresh. It is effective and I don’t see any cons regarding this detergent. It is affordable. My husband and I buy it at Costco.
rebekkka g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tide has been my go to detergent for years, I've been doing laundry since I was 9 I'm now 22. And tide has been my go to. This one is effective but I prefer the downy one. The sent us good but downy is better. The soap does work great when it comes to stains and smelly clothes. I would only buy this one if the downy included tide isn't available.
Aubrey G.
Lewisville, TX
I just recently started using Tide and it has made a huge difference! I used to go cheap with my laundry detergent and use Arm & Hammer, but now I will never goback. Tide truly makes a difference when it comes to the smell! It keeps our clothes, linens and towels smelling so fresh and clean! I really think it's made a difference for my skin too. My skin used to feel irritated and itchy and it hasn't since we made the switch. I regret not using it for so long!
Katie S.
Gilberts, IL
Does this smell good?
Kelly B.
Lugoff, SC
Is it Safe to use around babies and animals
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I've been thinking about switching from Gain to Tide laundry detergent. Is it worth the switch? I would love a few trial if possible so I can try it out before I buy a big bottle of it.