BY TIDE

Outstanding cleaning you can see. see more...

Lacy H.
Cleburne
Tide is my favorite detergent. I recently switched to gain and it dose not compare to tide. Tide makes make clothes cleaner to me they smell better. I need to switch back asap
Mary Frances W.
Flora, MS
Gets he job done like any other laundry detergent. Smells good and keeps clothes pretty soft.
Tiffany M.
Albuquerque
Tide its great for my bluky items. And my dogs bed. I feel that it gets it cleaner then the other Brands. Its Strong but not to Strong to were its a irritation to my skin or my dogs skin. 😀 i would recomend Tide to others
Desirae K.
Cleveland
Absolutely love ride. And most people with sensitive skin/senses of smell can use this with no problem!
Crystal F.
I usually have to purchase the big one. It leaves clothes with a soft sweet scent. It works great with h/e appliances.
Alice X.
South Elgin
We buy this regularly for detergent and we don't really use any other brand. Such a good price for how much you get, and it's even better because we buy ours at costco! We used to buy this at target, but you get can buy this at a lot of different stores. The scent is so good and addicting, and I would for sure recommend.
SHAMENA S.
Love Tide! My mom has been using this company for years and it does not disappoint. Although it could be more affordable, it is very effective in getting rid of stains. When the clothes come out of the washer, they smell so good and clean! Recommend!
Katie B.
California City
Makes me really itchy I'm allergic so I don't use I have to have a low perfume smell or I break out! But it does smell great
Lea C.
Morehead, ky
I love  Tide i feel that it gets my clothes so fresh and clean with other detergents i tend to use more but with tide i can use a normal amount and it works well. it is a little pricey.
Amanda S.
Sparwood, BC
This is our favorite laundry detergent. We like the smell and the cleaning value we get each time we do laundry
Dana G.
Dose this detergent fade colors? And or leave stains from the blue dye ?