BY TIDE

Outstanding cleaning you can see. see more...

Lacy H.
Cleburne
Tide is my favorite detergent. I recently switched to gain and it dose not compare to tide. Tide makes make clothes cleaner to me they smell better. I need to switch back asap
Amanda B.
Memphis, TN
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent. It cleans the clothes so well, with a great scent that lasts until you wear the clothes. Tide does not leave the skin itchy and is a used in my favorite since i was born. I would recommend it, and there are other great scents available.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
I always feel like this liquid tide detergent gets the smell out of all of my clothes and leaves them incredibly clean. I often buy this when it is on sale at my local cvs and find it an affordable way to keep my clothes clean. It even does wonders on stains.
Alice X.
South Elgin
We buy this regularly for detergent and we don't really use any other brand. Such a good price for how much you get, and it's even better because we buy ours at costco! We used to buy this at target, but you get can buy this at a lot of different stores. The scent is so good and addicting, and I would for sure recommend.
Catherine K.
N Arlington, NJ
As someone with sensitive skin, I have to be extremely careful about the products I use. The original Tide is my go-to. I have never had a bad reaction to it and it gets my laundry clean and smelling great.
SHAMENA S.
Love Tide! My mom has been using this company for years and it does not disappoint. Although it could be more affordable, it is very effective in getting rid of stains. When the clothes come out of the washer, they smell so good and clean! Recommend!
Amy L.
Wickliffe, OH
have used this for years! gets all my stains out in one wash. leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean. doesn't fade my clothes. the big bottle lasts a long time. it is affordable, and there are always coupons for it. i recommend it
Anna A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Laundry detergent is one of those products that you get what you pay for. Sure when you compare the price to other brands you may spend a little more upfront, but you're paying for a reliable product. Your clothes will come our clean and you'll save money overall because you use less product during each wash
Tiffany M.
Albuquerque
Tide its great for my bluky items. And my dogs bed. I feel that it gets it cleaner then the other Brands. Its Strong but not to Strong to were its a irritation to my skin or my dogs skin. 😀 i would recomend Tide to others
Ivonne G.
Washington, DC
This detergent is great when using washing machines in common laundry rooms. It facilitates the cleaning of your clothes and it usually lasts for a longer time than what it expressly says due to the fact that these machines use less detergent. Clothes get super clean and smell super good.
Dana G.
Dose this detergent fade colors? And or leave stains from the blue dye ?