BY TIDE

Outstanding cleaning you can see. see more...

Steve L.
Great Neck, NY
Over the years Tide has expanded its brand line with so many different variations it's dizzying. For me, the original is still the best. I really don't care about Touches of Downy or Bleach or Mountain Scents or anything like that. Frankly, those just feel like ways to get me to spend more money. Do yourself a favor a stick with the original.

Kenya P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This detergent has lasted me a great amount of time so far. I'm a college student, so I need something affordable. Tide is a great product with a great price and there is almost always a coupon in the newspaper or on cartwheel by target! The smell is very clean and my clothes just feel great, no fading after using this product
Ivonne G.
Washington, DC
This detergent is great when using washing machines in common laundry rooms. It facilitates the cleaning of your clothes and it usually lasts for a longer time than what it expressly says due to the fact that these machines use less detergent. Clothes get super clean and smell super good.
Amanda B.
Memphis, TN
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent. It cleans the clothes so well, with a great scent that lasts until you wear the clothes. Tide does not leave the skin itchy and is a used in my favorite since i was born. I would recommend it, and there are other great scents available.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
I always feel like this liquid tide detergent gets the smell out of all of my clothes and leaves them incredibly clean. I often buy this when it is on sale at my local cvs and find it an affordable way to keep my clothes clean. It even does wonders on stains.
Adrienne G.
Jacksonville, FL
Tide Original Scent is a brand that I live by! This product is one that my family has used for years, so I don't feel like anything is clean unless it has been washed with Tide Original! The product is affordable, if you are able to catch it on sale at CVS!
Emily W.
Nothing beats tide for getting your clothes clean and for keeping your clothes looking nice. The smell is pleasant and you don't need a lot of detergent in order to get your clothes clean. I have tried other detergents but always come back to tide.
Kelsey D.
This laundry detergent works really well. I prefer this over most brands. The smell isn't strong and leaves a nice scent on clothes. You can find this at most places and it is affordable. I purchased it at Target.
Judi G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to for laundry detergent. It always leaves our clothes clean and fresh. I even use this to wash my baby's clothes. It is a great price and lasts a long time. Great for a family.
Destiny R.
Bremerton, WA
Tide is a very good and trusted brand for me! it does exactly what its suppose to do gets tough stains out an it smells very nice! but the price for this is expensive for me
Dana G.
Dose this detergent fade colors? And or leave stains from the blue dye ?