Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 100 Fl Oz uploaded by Sarah O.

BY TIDE #82 in Starch

Outstanding cleaning and stain removal. see more...

Buy on Target*
Liz D.
Liz D.
My go to laundry detergent. Smells great and gets the job done, not super expensive. It could improve if the scent was a little longer lasting after the was is done, but I toss in some scent boosters to help with that.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I love using Tide. It has always been used to wash growing up. I like the original and ocean breeze scents. It's a great price for less than 11 bucks and lasts you almost 2 weeks. I wash at least 7-8 loads a week.
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO
My go to for laundry. The clothes always come out smelling fresh and they are always clean. It is always effective in getting out stains. I will continue to buy this detergent and I definitely recommend it.
Clara B.
Clara B.
This is the best detergent I've found! It makes my clothes smell clean they look clean too. I recommend this to anyone. I used to be one to use the cheap stuff. Trust me it all doesn't work the same!
Love using Tide. I feel like my clothing always comes out clean and it isn't harsh at all. Some things I wear frequently which means I wash frequently and Tide is up to the task.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Works great on getting a stains out. A little goes a long way. Smells great, the smell lingers.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
I love this. I love the smell. And I love how it makes the clothes smell. Very fresh and clean
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Decorator Expert
Still the King of all laundry soap. Tide cleans all of my kids and pet blankets. That's a tough job, but clothes come out clean and smell great everytime.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Tide is a great detergent but little too harsh for my clothes. I started using seventh generation for my clothes but continued using Tide for my towels, bed sheets and everything else! just because it cleans it very well =)
brenda g.
brenda g.
Tide is my all time favorite laundry detergent! It smells great and gets your clothes clean and fresh! I try different brands but always go back to Tide
ashley s.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
How long have you been using Tide?
Brandy B.