BY TIDE

For an amazing clean you know and love, there’s only one original: Tide Original Scent Laundry Detergent. Its revitalizing scent is infused with aloe and floral notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Fragrance,Lauric Acid Sodium Salt,Sodium Cumeme Sulfonate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Myristic Acid Sodium Salt,Flourescent Brightener,Poly Siloxanes,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Diformate,Palmitic Acid Sodium Salt,Sodium Formate*,Oleic Acid Sodium Salt,Protease,Stearic Acid Sodium Salt,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Amylase,Sodium Hydroxide,Liquitint Dye®,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Mannanase,Siloxanes & Silicones

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have used this in the past and its awesome it makes everything smell good " in 1 review
  • "Once you use it, you will go back to it again and again." in 1 review
  • "I only use a small amount but it always comes out smelling nice and no residue." in 1 review
  • "i like this tide laundry detergent it is the best of the best get all the clothes clean and they smell lovely too" in 1 review
  • "It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and they are an international brand too." in 1 review
CHELSEA B.
I have really sensitive skin so I ended up not using this anymore but I used it for many years!! I now have to purchase the “free and clear” products but I love Tide. I no longer use it but it is one of the best brands for detergent! I absolutely was devastated when I could not use this powder or the Apple Mango Tango liquid laundry detergent. That one was my absolute favorite it smelled soooo delicious. I would recommend you buy it. It was not tide that I was having reactions from just in general I always used many different brands and out of no where any with any type of scent started giving me issues :( great product though!
lexey m.
All through college, I used Arm&Hammer detergent. I didn't think it mattered what brand I used, and I figured they all washed the same. But, I often found my clothes didn't have that clean smell to them, and colors were fading faster than I would've liked, so I decided to try Tide when I moved into my own apartment after college. I love the smell of this and the cleaning power it has. It definitely works best in a warm wash cycle, but is still effective in a cold wash. It leaves my clothes looking, feeling, and smelling clean, and has not let me down yet. I don't need scent boosters or fabric softener with this, although a bleach or alternative is helpful for brightness. Although it is more expensive than bargain detergent brands, it is worth every penny. I also purchased this on Amazon in a 2-pack, and it was not overly expensive. For cleaner clothes, the extra $5 is worth it in my opinion.
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
My family for so many years has you had laundry detergent is one of the best things we have every year to get our clothes clean no matter what we used it comes out very clear and very fresh and we love using that hard lesson powder so if I can recommend any washing powder break and I was a tad it is one of the best product we actually use in our clothes
Samantha G.
Richmond Hill, NY
So i go back and forth with two brands of detergent. Tide and another product which i wont name here. Im going to be quite honest here. I love the way this detergent smells and feels after clothes have been washed. Feels very fresh and soft (the softness can just be from fabric softener) but i do feel like the scent last on the clothes. The other brand i use; im happy with aswell smells great, feels soft. (Again could be fabric softener alone) i do feel like Tide is a little bit stronger. But they both get the job done. The biggest difference i see is that tide cost $23.99 plus tax for 225 oz and the other brand cost 18.99-19.99 so obviously you know i only buy tide when its on sale 🤷
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I used Tide pods for a while but realized sometimes that the pod wouldn’t dissolve all the way and would leave a plastic residue on clothes or towels. My mom loves them and said she has never had the problem so I guess it could be some setting we have on our washer to make this happen. I used about 20 and it happened 5-7 times.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is definitely a top product for detergent. First, the smell is so good and fresh, it really stays on your laundry after washing . I think it’s very effective, especially for mud stains. It is slightly pricey but it’s a great product and I don’t mind paying the extra for it . I would highly recommend this product.
savanna j.
Bozeman
I love how easy this powder is to use and how clean it makes my clothes, while still keeping the vibrant colors. It does not have a strong smell to it, but your clothes still have a fresh smell to them that lingers for awhile after washing. Great product and good price for amount of loads you can accomplish with it
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
I prefer powdered laundry soap to liquid, but have a hard time finding it in a large container locally. The price for this was good and it'll last me a long time. The box is pretty unwieldy (but I wanted a lot), so I just transfer some into a tupperware container, then refill as I run low.
Vicki A.
Wonderful wonderful wonderful detergent. My family and I have been using this basically my whole life. We once tried to use a different brand to save money but went back to tide. Tide has your clothes looking bright, smelling good, and very clean. Only detergent brand I’ll ever need.
Jentry F.
Reno, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried a ton of different laundry detergents and I always come back to the tide. It is on the more expensive side. But when I buy one that is half the price and the same size I go through it so much quicker than I do tide because tide is concentrated and high quality so it takes half the amount per load. So over all I’m not spending any more money and getting better quality. You can smell it on your clothes after they are washed and dried. It actually gets your clothes clean. Like really clean! I recommend tide to everyone! You can’t go wrong!
Katie S.
Gilberts, IL
Does this smell good?
Kelly B.
Lugoff, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is it Safe to use around babies and animals
Georgia K.
Totally worth its prize! personally i prefer the pods but both are exellent!
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I've been thinking about switching from Gain to Tide laundry detergent. Is it worth the switch? I would love a few trial if possible so I can try it out before I buy a big bottle of it.
Beverly G.
Riverview, FL
Is there any new fragances coming soon?