BY TIDE

Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent: 25 loads Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Safe for septic systems see more...

Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "My husband has sensitive skin and after trying many other laundry detergents we keep coming back to Tide." in 1 review
  • "this is the detergent i use most of the time, it smells great, and it get my clothes very clean, i have never had any problems with this product." in 1 review
  • "It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and they are an international brand too." in 1 review
  • "I only use a small amount but it always comes out smelling nice and no residue." in 1 review
  • "Once you use it, you will go back to it again and again." in 1 review
Kerry D.
I've strictly used original tide for as long as I've been doing mine and my families laundry. I've used cloth diapers since my oldest was an infant and after a lot of trial and error I found that tide original was the only thing that worked. Whether I'm washing in hot water or cold water any stains always come out. Ive been using tide for almost ten years now and I will continue to do so because I know it works and that makes it worth my momey.
Drea R.
I love this detergent, I always go back to this original one. It leaves my clothing very clean and fresh and smells great. Doesn’t leave any residue like other detergents. Everyone must try this, guarantee you’ll come back
Missy V.
I get headaches from smell so it’s really important for me to find a scent that doesn’t cause this, and this product is perfect! I have used this for years and I don’t think I’ll ever switch!
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
Tide Original is my absolute favorite laundry detergent to use! It's the same, great formula that it's always been! It does an amazing job cleaning my clothes, even getting stains out of whites! The smell is so clean and fresh! It makes my home smell wonderful! Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
Paige W.
I love love LOVE this laundry soap. The smell is great and makes the house smell good too. No cons to this product. The clothes always come out fresh and clean. It is a little on the expensive side but I usual have coupons. and yes I would most definitely recommend!
Crystal R.
While a bit more expensive, you definitely use less due to the concentration of detergent. My family uses only Tide detergent. Gets clothes clean and leaves them smelling fresh and clean.
Sarah G.
Vermilion
I have tried a lot of different brands and none seem to clean my laundry as well as Tide. It can get a little pricey, but for clean clothes, it’s worth it! It smells great too!
Brittany G.
Freer, TX
When I was a little girl I used to love it when I went to grandma's and she used Tide to wash my jacket. It felt so renewed and so fresh and clean in only the way Tide can. Unfortunately price becomes a deterrent when it gets out of hand. I will pay a reasonable amount more for a product when it is the only thing that works but new competition and higher prices do not make for a good profit. Even my grandmother has now switched....That definitely says something. She used Tide for over 20 years but even the most loyal customers can't keep up with the outrageous prices when another brand can compare for a lower price and offer double the product! Tide don't forget about your loyal customers!
Jessica M.
This has been used, in my entire family, since I was a baby. I'm now in my 30s. This started when I had a terribly allergic reaction with contact dermatitis all over me. The pediatrician Rex commended using only Tide to my mother, and family and I have not looked back ever since. It gets clothes incredibly clean, has a nice mild scent, and keeps my sensitive skin issues at bay.
Kathaleen C.
usa
This is the best laundry detergent that has been invented to this day. I love that I can use Tide on my husbands work clothes or nasty towels that have mopped up the stuff a Stay at home mom mops up with towels... yeah don't ask! And they come out smelling of that amazing scent! This is also what I've always used on my cloth diapers! No stains! No bad smells ! And most importantly I've not had to strip them when using tide! Thank you!
Oshaegh M.
Elgin, IL
Does this stain the clothes?
Katey S.
Clio, MI
Is this product safe to use on children's clothing?