BY TIDE

The Tide Original you love. Now specially-formulated to lift off dry stains with ease. The Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. The power of Acti-Lift is due to three crucial ingredients. First, cleaning enzymes help deep clean fibers so stains lift off with ease. Cleaning polymers, designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant, then help break up dry stains and lift them from fabrics. Finally, whiteness booster gives a great whiteness result even in just one wash. see more...

Samantha G.
Richmond Hill, NY
So i go back and forth with two brands of detergent. Tide and another product which i wont name here. Im going to be quite honest here. I love the way this detergent smells and feels after clothes have been washed. Feels very fresh and soft (the softness can just be from fabric softener) but i do feel like the scent last on the clothes. The other brand i use; im happy with aswell smells great, feels soft. (Again could be fabric softener alone) i do feel like Tide is a little bit stronger. But they both get the job done. The biggest difference i see is that tide cost $23.99 plus tax for 225 oz and the other brand cost 18.99-19.99 so obviously you know i only buy tide when its on sale 🤷
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I love Tide. I have used it my entire life, and havent felt the need to change brands. I have always had incredibly senstive skin, but have no issues using Tide. I recently tried a sample of the PODs and the smell was AMAZING! It was surprisingly long lasting and I didnt react to it.
Morgan D.
Mineral, VA
Tide usually gets the tough dirt and stains from our clothes. Between sweat, dirt, food, spit up or blow out diaper residue, 9 times out of 10 Tide can handle it. I love that it simply smells clean, not too overwhelming. The spout is very easy to use, just be sure to open the vent at the top. Sometimes the spout will drip after use, and I don't like that the cup can't clip back on the spout due to dripping detergent.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
I have used this detergent for the longest time, probably my entire 25 years of life. It has never disappointed. The color of my clothes has never faded, I like not having an overwhelming scent, it does not leave the fabric itchy and it is fairly inexpensive for a detergent.
Jesseca M.
Chandler, OK
After I started using Tide, I could immediately tell a difference in how much cleaner our clothes were. And with having 3 kids, who are prone to messes and getting dirty, that's what won me over! The original scent smells so fresh and not overpowering like some detergents.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
With the weekends on their way here we always end up washing with this exact same product and I absolutely love it it cleans out clothes the right way leaves them with that amazing scent and actually helps fight stains so thank you very much for creating this product I'm crazy about it
Heidi O.
Federal Way
This is a staple in my home. It is not overly scented and doesnt leave your clothes still feeling dirty. It cleans well and often times has coupons to make the price easier. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't spark any hives. It leaves my clothes smelling nice.
Sara P.
Tahlequah, OK
I have trusted Tide for clean, stain free, fresh smelling laundry for 20+ years. There are very competitively priced alternatives availble at WalMart..but Tide is our old standby.
Keisha M.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product it always leaves my clothes smelling so fresh! I constantly have to be making trips to the store to buy more. This product is already amazing and only gets better when I have some coupons, I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who loves having clean and fresh smelling clothes.
Diana L.
The only detergent that I can use with my sensitive skin. Smell is fresh and long lasting. Price is affordable and quality is nice! I grew up in tide and will continue to use it! I get it at any local store .