Tide Original Scent, Laundry Detergent, Original uploaded by Audrey O.

BY TIDE

About this item:

Liquid and powder come together in one pac that delivers an astonishing clean for every load. Plus, it keeps clothes whiter and brighter than the leading pac. It even removes tough odors with a long-lasting scent.

Patented power-releasing design
Removes tough odors with long-lasting scent
Delivers superior brightening and whitening
Safe for all washing machines

• 6x cleaning power vs. next leading detergent in normal cycle
  • Amazing Tide Clean from America's #1 detergent based on sales
  • #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers* (*based on co-marketing agreements)
  • Brilliant cleaning performance that leaves behind a refreshing Original Scent

Valerie B.
Silver Point , TN
I grew up with the original scent of Tide. I still love it. It is a comfort to me. It cleans crazy good. I have even used this as a stain remover on clothes. I will continue to buy this. It also gets yes wait for it... The #YourPalVal stamp of approvalđź’šđź’šđź’š
Denise R.
Having used all sorts of scent-free and "gentle" detergents, I still always come back to Tide. It gets the clothing, towels, and sheets really clean, colors don't fade, and whites stay bright. I sound like a commercial, but it's true. And most importantly, the clothing does not irritate anyone in my household's skin and it doesn't leave any kind of overwhelming scent on the clothing. Just clean.
aly h.
Have been using this detergent for as long as I can remember now. With the acception of obviously testing a few others on the side here and there I always agree that TIDE still gives me the best results, plus I really like the smell of it and how the house smells like it while the washer is going.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Tide is the only brand of laundry detergent I use. Though, I'd prefer the Tide with Oxy, this is the next best thing. Most places are outrageously priced so typically I go to Ollie's and get it quite a bit cheaper.
Jackie S.
I've tried All Clear, and I didn't think my clothes were as clean as my old, standby, Tide. My mother used Tide, and I am a loyal user of Tide. I have to use the HE type now since I have a front-loading, HE machine. My clothes are always clean and they smell good too. Tide is a non-brainer. It works.
Tanializett M.
San Leandro , CA
I love tide i have been using their products for years. They are affordable and definitely  worth it as it leaves your laundry smelling fresh and clean and the smell does not go away right away it stays there. I will continue to buy there products.
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
I love Tide! It definitely works way harder at getting out stains than the other competing brands. You'll pay a few dollars more, but it's worth it. I buy it at my local target or grocery store. I love the scent. It stays on my clothes all day long!
Genevieve S.
Tide has been a fan favorite in my house for many years. We have tried switching to other brands, as tide can be a bit more expensive than the rest, but there is no comparison. The clean, crips scent stays with our laundry days after washing!
Chelsea R.
Love tide. And love buying it in bulk. This container lasts me so many loads and it smells amazing. My clothes always feel brand new and fresh. I haven't had luck with deodorant stains but that's common with most of my detergents.
Stephanie B.
go big or go home. I always get the biggest laundry detergent, it keeps from going back all the time. like that it has a dispenser and a cup for measuring. smells good and keeps it clean. the price is totally affordable.

Amazon