BY TIDE

About This Item:

Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Tide Laundry Detergent. Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable. Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water. Original Scent.

Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent, Choose Your Size:

• 6x cleaning power vs. next leading detergent in a normal cycle
  • Amazing Tide clean from Americas #1 detergent based on sales.
  • #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers*. (*based on co-marketing agreements)
  • Fights tough odors and leaves behind a refreshing Original Scent.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See back label. May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. Keep out of reach of children. First Aid Treatment: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

Ingredients: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes.

Directions:

Instructions: Measure with cap. For medium loads, fill to bar 1. For large loads, fill to bar 3. For HE full loads, fill to bar 5. Add clothes, pour into dispenser, start washer.

Abby B.
Hampstead, Md
This product is extremely good. It gets all of the stains out in one wash which is very convenient. The only downside is that, at least for me, it is very hard to find at stores. Overall, the product is a low cost for what it is and because of this I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Danielle M.
Brockton, MA
Smells great and cleans clothes well. I only have to use about a teaspoon for each load which makes it cost effective. This is the only detergent I will buy because they offer coupons so it's affordable and I know I am buying a quality brand. I would recommend to any homeowner
Channing N.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE Tide! My clothes always come out of the washer smelling fresh and super clean! I never have to worry about my clothes smelling sour after being in the washer, and I love the way this product works!
Laura C.
Racine, WI
I use this product very frequently, it leaves my clothes very fresh smelling and clean. I don't have to use a lot for my load of laundry to come out nice and clean.
Jordan T.
Dawsonville, GA
A good fragrance however, I had a friend use my wash and this product stained her suit. I would double check material and directions on bottle before using. I havn't ever had any other problems though. The bright blue liquid scared me going on top of clothes but was fine!
mariangel a.
es muy bueno realmente lo primerp que noto al usar un jabon para lavar la ropa es que no me cause ningun tipo de alergia y este es uno de ellos es muy bueno y desde siempre lo uso. asi que lo recomiendo realmente
Jahee M.
Minneapolis
Nothing can out do tides original scent it's not too crazy but it does get your clothes clean and smelling good that's the most important thing that you need is clean smelling clothes nothing to extra
Toni J.
Tide is a great laundry detergent. It works well and has a great variety of scents. I do think it is to expensive for me to buy, especially since other cheaper brands are just as comparable in my eyes.
Kylee L.
Longview, WA
Tide is okay, its just as good as any other laundry detergent. I'll never buy it again after switching to cruelty free brands. I was very sad to learn that tide still tests on animals and that I had been buying from them for so long without even knowing. Wouldn't recommend.
wendy c.
Flint, MI
Tide works great, whether alone, with bleach, or even with liquid fabric softener. My clothes come out clean each and every time, The scent makes my clothes smell clean for several days and even weeks, I highly recommend, and I would like to try other tide products as well