BY TIDE #100 in Laundry Detergent

America’s #1 detergent* is now even better. This Tide liquid laundry detergent now has 10x the cleaning power** and an improved formula, reengineered to attack tough body soils. Tide HE Turbo Clean detergents feature Smart Suds™ technology. The quick-collapsing suds of this high-efficiency detergent clean faster and rinse out quicker, even in cold cycles. Tide HE detergent keeps your whites white and your colors colorful, wash after wash. Try the refreshing Mountain Spring scent or Clean Breeze scent.

* Based on sales, Nielsen laundry detergent category
** Stain Removal of 1 dose vs. 10X doses of the leading liquid bargain brand

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Fatty Acids Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Fragrance,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Flourescent Brightener,Poly Siloxanes,Calcium Diformate,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Sodium Formate*,Protease,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Amylase,Sodium Hydroxide,Liquitint Dye®,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Mannanase,Siloxanes & Silicones

Buy on kmart
Norabeth T.
Cincinnati , OH
I’ve recently moved in with my fiancée and I was used to buying cheap laundry detergent for myself that still made my clothes clean I just didn’t fancy for spending a lot of money. And he said the only detergent we will buy is tide. And I looked at the price and thought NO. But he’s a plummer and we need really clean clothes that will smell clean for a long time. I lov tide. And it actually lasts a long time. It cleans the clothes really well and the smell is great too!
lacey e.
LOVE TIDE!!! i do my laundry at my apartment using my electric PYLE washer and spin dryer, and this laundry detergent leaves my clothes smelling so fresh!!! it’s not too much but just enough! i would definitely recommend this product!
Emily P.
The only Tide formula our family uses. It smells good but not too strong, gets our clothes clean, and is affordable. We use the high efficiency version since our new washer is h.e. It does really well, I would recommend!
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
I use this laundry detergent all the time when I wash my clothes. No scent is better than the original, and it keeps my cloths smelling clean. This product is affordable and easy to use. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley L.
Tide is a little more expensive for the brand name, however I never experience any skin irritations. I personally like the original scent best and I try to buy the minimal packaging offered on amazon.
Kathryn C.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Love the original scent of tide. We’ve tried a lot more natural detergents but because of our plumbing, they didn’t get our clothes nearly as clean. I originally switched for cloth diapers but ended up continuing use for all of our clothes. I just wish they used a little bit more gentle ingredients or that the natural/scent free was more effective
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Gets stains out, leaves clothes whiter and brighter without irritating my family's sensitive skin. I made the switch from cheap watery detergent a few years ago and never look back!
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
In my opinion Tide is the best in laundry detergent. Unless you can find a natural product with great cleaning power. I love the fresh and clean scent you get as well. If purchased on sale it is reasonably priced. Without, it can be a bit pricey. I will continue to use Tide and highly recommend.
Michaela C.
Original scent Tide is my go-to, and I'm so glad it's available in a HE formula.  My clothes are clean and smell fresh.  I used a cheaper brand when I was in college, and I really think my clothes hold up better to the laundry process with Tide.  I'll keep buying it for sure.
Lindsey M.
The only laundry detergent my family will use. Other have caused me to break out in severe rashes and has strong fragrance. This is the only detergent that does not do any of those things and it cleanses clothing so well. Recommend
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Why buy this when it's so expensive?  Surely there are other products on the market that do the job just as well.
Laura O.
What's the difference between the original HE TIDE and the regular Original TIDE?
Nao desbota as roupas nao