BY TIDE

America’s #1 detergent* is now even better. This Tide liquid laundry detergent now has 10x the cleaning power** and an improved formula, reengineered to attack tough body soils. Tide HE Turbo Clean detergents feature Smart Suds™ technology. The quick-collapsing suds of this high-efficiency detergent clean faster and rinse out quicker, even in cold cycles. Tide HE detergent keeps your whites white and your colors colorful, wash after wash. Try the refreshing Mountain Spring scent or Clean Breeze scent.

* Based on sales, Nielsen laundry detergent category
** Stain Removal of 1 dose vs. 10X doses of the leading liquid bargain brand

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Fatty Acids Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Fragrance,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Flourescent Brightener,Poly Siloxanes,Calcium Diformate,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Sodium Formate*,Protease,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Amylase,Sodium Hydroxide,Liquitint Dye®,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Mannanase,Siloxanes & Silicones

Norabeth T.
Cincinnati , OH
I’ve recently moved in with my fiancée and I was used to buying cheap laundry detergent for myself that still made my clothes clean I just didn’t fancy for spending a lot of money. And he said the only detergent we will buy is tide. And I looked at the price and thought NO. But he’s a plummer and we need really clean clothes that will smell clean for a long time. I lov tide. And it actually lasts a long time. It cleans the clothes really well and the smell is great too!
Justine G.
I've tried to use other detergents because my husband often complains that whatever is in the formula is to strong for him and makes him itch if he wears freshly washed and dried clothing. Nevertheless, this product is the only one that I feel really cleans our clothing and with two children who get really dirty all the time I rely on Tide to get the tough stains out.
Crystal W.
Ocala , FL
I love all TIDE products!!! I hear a lot of people complaining about the price of TIDE. What a lot of people don't realize is they overuse the detergent. You really only need an ounce to wash a full load of laundry. A lot of people over you use their detergent thinking that the more they use the cleaner the clothes are gonna be. This is not true. What actually happens is that the detergent does not rince out of your laundry and it becomes stinky and a heavier fabric that does not breathe. When doing your laundry whether it is in and HE washer or a standard washer I suggest using 1 oz of TIDE and a 1/4 cup of baking soda. You will notice your clothes coming out cleaner and fresher.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love using Tide. This Tide bottle is the most expensive but it's worth the money it lasts at least a month. It's effective at cleaning your laundry and getting stains out and leaving your clothes smelling nice. I would recommend this Tide to others if you're willing to splurge.
Alexis M.
I buy this at Target. This product always leaves my clothes clean and smelling wonderful. This product remove and dort and smells from clothing. It is a bit expensive. But it well worth it. I will continue to buy this product and I do recommend it.
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
I use this laundry detergent all the time when I wash my clothes. No scent is better than the original, and it keeps my cloths smelling clean. This product is affordable and easy to use. I would definitely recommend it.
Tamara M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Tide is the number one pick for laundry detergent in our household! It smells great, cleans our clothes without leaving any residue, lasts for a long time (we buy the economy size), and is a great value for the price!
Kait B.
Oxford, PA
My go to liquid laundry detergent. It gets the dirt, grease and other stains out without having to pretreat first. Easy pour spout is very functional. It leaves the washing machine basin smelling clean and fresh.
René H.
Franklin
Tide is the only detergent that has gotten out spaghetti and blood stains effortlessly. I had a cotton shirt with a blood stain that I had just assumed would be permanent. Nope. Tide got it out! We have recently switched to Persil because it does seem to be gentler on our clothes. But when our kids were younger and had mud and stains on their clothes, Tide got us through those years!
Amanda B.
Stuart
Smells great and gets our clothes clean! This is our go to detergent. I’ve been using this brand for years. The biggest container is the best value for your money! It’s even great used as a spot treatment for sweat or grease stains.
Aislynn B.
Do you use scented or unscented? Liquid or powder?
Melissa N.
Jackson, GA
What is your favorite Tide scent?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use tide at home?
Catherine  G.
Bronx, NY
Este es el detergente que uso en casa me encanta tide en el confío la limpieza de ropa de toda mi familia
Lorna W.
Decorator Expert Level 5
Does anyone else prefer these over the pods?

Walmart