BY TIDE

Tide Original Scent is a powerful liquid laundry detergent that is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time. Your beloved Tide Original Scent HE Turbo Clean liquid laundry detergent is now available in a revolutionary Tide Smart Pouch that uses 60% less packaging! * 6x cleaning power in half the time. (*1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain brand detergent, base variant in normal cycle) * A convenient, easy to use pouch that uses 60% less packaging* and lets you reuse your empty Tide bottle. (*weight vs 50 oz. Bottle) * Specially designed for HE. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
I basically wash clothes with Tide, since I'm completely satisfied with the price and quality of washing. Only I try to buy for a sensitive skin or, as now began to write, children's, as it not aromatized. And this time this in the store did not have to buy the usual Alpine freshness. I bought a pack of 7 kg, in which a measuring glass was placed as a gift, which I did not find right away. Powder granular white, with a lot of blue granules and very small red. The smell is pretty strong. Wash off well, because very heavily soiled laundry I do not happen. That's just what I noticed: when you erase synthetic underwear, the smell of so-called alpine freshness remains unchanged, and when you wash cotton it transforms into some musty, incomprehensible smell. I do not use an air conditioner at the same time. What this is happening, I still do not understand.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I love the liquid pouches! They are so easy to use, all you have to do is throw one- two into your load and thats it. It cleans your clothes and makes them smell good. I love how you don't need to measure the detergent so you don't have to worry about putting too little or too less. Highly recommend this product.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love Tide, love their pod packs! My step mother used Tide when I was little and so its a brand that runs in the family. She used the powder, I use the pods. I love the ease and convenience of the pods. They clean well, don't fade darks, and smell great!
Holly K.
Lake Station, IN
Tide Pouches are a wonderful invention. They have the exact mixture of detergent needed to not only clean the clothes but also have a clean, fresh scent. They are very affordable and I would recommend these to anyone that is looking to try a new detergent.
Gabrielle M.
Elk, WA
Being a college student living in a dorm room, Tide Pods are the perfect way to do laundry. Instead of lugging a whole thing of detergent to the laundry room, I can just pop one or two pods into my laundry bag! Super convenient, and they clean super well considering it's a tiny little pod! They make my clothes smell fresh and clean too, and they're affordable! Perfect for college students!
Christina R.
Loved the east of using the pouches. I was scared that I would not get the same clean that I got with the regular detergent. To my surprise it worked pretty well. The only downfall is the amount compared to othe brands.
Leandra F.
Boulder, CO
These are absolutely great for a college student living in the dorms. They are so convenient and non messy so there is no trouble moving them with your laundry and the bag has a seal zip which is great so you can keep them hidden away. the pods never pop and the original scent is nice and fresh.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
These pods no longer dissolve effectively in the washing machine. I often need to re-rinse darker clothing before putting in the dryer. This happens regardless of if the pods are used with a large or small load of laundry. I most likely will not purchase again, despite the implied convenience.
Alyssa T.
Tide keeps the nasty smells out and locks in the freshness! Overall rate is a 5! Very effective in keeping my clothes smelling fresh and clean all day! At a cheap rate at that! Highly recommend for anyone!
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love Tide liquid detergent. It keeps my clothes looking and feeling new and clean after each wash. Tide is definitely the superior laundry detergent when you want your clothes really clean!