Tide Odor Rescue™ with Febreze Odor Defense™ Laundry Detergent uploaded by Richelle L.Tide Odor Rescue™ with Febreze Odor Defense™ Laundry Detergent uploaded by Richelle L.Tide Odor Rescue™ with Febreze Odor Defense™ Laundry Detergent uploaded by Richelle L.

BY TIDE

Tide Odor Rescue™ with Febreze Odor Defense™ helps eliminate odors at the source by cleaning deep into the fibers. The Odor Defense™ technology breaks down built in odors and layers of body soil and dinge, which can lead to odor issues over time. To achieve the best results, add Tide Odor Rescue™ with Febreze Odor Defense™ to your wash along with the Tide PODS® Plus Febreze Odor Defense™ laundry detergent. This product is a part of the Tide + Downy Odor Defense™ Collection.

Sodium Percarbonate,Sodium Carbonate,Nonanoyloxybenzenesulfonate,Sodium Silicoaluminate,Sodium Sulfate,Water,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Sodium Polyacrylate,Fragrance,Palmitic Acid,Peg-4M,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate,Modified Starch,Alpha,Protease,Citric Acid

Lorna M.
Tide odor rescue is another holy grail for me on laundry day. I must use this in addition to my tide pods. It helps brings out a bright smell in freshly washed clothes. As clothes sit in the laundry basket they can develop and real funk. Tide Odor Rescue surely gets that funk out.
Cindy W.
As a wife I am always looking for products that get the odor out of my husbands clothes. Seeing how my husband works construction, the heat of the day makes him sweat a lot and by the time he comes home his shirts are damp and musty. When I tried Tide Odor Rescues with Febreze Odor Defense In-Wash Laundry Booster Pacs I was blown away by the results. Now my husband clothes smell fresh and clean well at least until the next time ,but I highly recommend this product.
samantha t.
Reidsville, NC
I recived this from a friend and tryed it out on our rags and towels. It left them smelling nice you didnt smell that mildewy smell that my mother in law lets them get from sitting in the sink. I loved the way it worked and I could just throw it in with my regular detergent. I will deffinatly purchase this soon.
Christina S.
Delray Beach , FL
I love these laundry pods, and I guess laundry pods in general. These pods were obviously very easy to use and the smell was fantastic. My clothes stayed fresher longer and even made the other clothes in my closet have a nice scent. I also noticed that hanging the clothes to dry rather than putting them in the dryer made the sent last longer.
Emily S.
I love the simplicity of the product and the convenience it provides. The days of pouring liquid detergent into the lid are over. With tide pods there is only one simple step, toss it into the washer. I recommend these pods although they typically run a little more expensive than a traditional liquid detergent.
I like to use these on my husbands clothing. He sweats all day, smells like car oil. It does a really great job at eliminating odors. It helps loosen oil stains. But I like to pretreat the oil stains before putting in the washer.
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
I add these to my husbands work clothes laundry,he's in law enforcement so all the gear he wears he gets so hot and sweaty and his socks get nasty being in boots for 16 hours as these make a HUGE difference. I will forever buy them unless I find something better but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I love the tide pods! They are so easy to use just pop one or two depending on the load size and that's it! They are super effective and keep my clothes clean and colors shining bright! They aren't expensive and you can always find a coupon for them! I would absolutely recommend this product!
Robin S.
North Haven, CT
These are great! When towels sit too long in the washer or my boyfriend leaves a wet shirt in the car after we go boating, this always gets the mildew smell out. I used to wash things with vinegar but this is much much easier! I definitely recommend it for anyone with kids in sports etc.
Taylor S.
Rocky Point, NY
I LOVE having the little pacs to do laundry, mainly because I am a college student. A HUGE pro the them is how easy it is to just throw them into the washer and know it was the right amount. Extremely effective and absolutely affordable.. I will never go back to anything besides pods.
Lauren K.
Brookville, PA
We are a very active household. I was wondering if this was worth the purchase to get the smell of sweat out of our clothes.

back