BY TIDE

Tide Odor Rescue™ with Febreze Odor Defense™ helps eliminate odors at the source by cleaning deep into the fibers. The Odor Defense™ technology breaks down built in odors and layers of body soil and dinge, which can lead to odor issues over time. To achieve the best results, add Tide Odor Rescue™ with Febreze Odor Defense™ to your wash along with the Tide PODS® Plus Febreze Odor Defense™ laundry detergent. This product is a part of the Tide + Downy Odor Defense™ Collection.

Sodium Percarbonate,Sodium Carbonate,Nonanoyloxybenzenesulfonate,Sodium Silicoaluminate,Sodium Sulfate,Water,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Sodium Polyacrylate,Fragrance,Palmitic Acid,Peg-4M,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate,Modified Starch,Alpha,Protease,Citric Acid

Buy on Amazon
Kris J.
Clear Lake
I started using this when my laundry detergent want completely removing underarm smells and sock odor. Just drop one off these in my washing machine does the trick and makes everything smell no great!
samantha t.
Reidsville, NC
I recived this from a friend and tryed it out on our rags and towels. It left them smelling nice you didnt smell that mildewy smell that my mother in law lets them get from sitting in the sink. I loved the way it worked and I could just throw it in with my regular detergent. I will deffinatly purchase this soon.
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
I add these to my husbands work clothes laundry,he's in law enforcement so all the gear he wears he gets so hot and sweaty and his socks get nasty being in boots for 16 hours as these make a HUGE difference. I will forever buy them unless I find something better but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Heather S.
Melrose , FL
This product smells great and gets your laundry fresh and snuggable. Also, it's great for my husband's work clothes. He works out in the sun and I have no problem throwing his wet, sweaty clothes in with my own dirty clothes. They all come out fresh and renewed.
Brooke S.
Fort Campbell, KY
I had recently tried these and they are amazing!! My husband works out a lot so his clothes need a little extra boost sometimes and these work great! They smell amazing and they are very affordable. I would definitely rebuy this product!
Shelby S.
Really keeps clothes fresh, I LOVE this detergent. We usually get it at Walmart. There's nothing bad about this product it keeps everything I wash fresh. It smells wonderful & keeps it smelling that way even after you wore it.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I recently got a front loaded washer and dryer! I tried other brands of detergent and this one by far is my favorite. The price isn't always the cheapest but it gets ride of horrible stains and orders my kids leave behind!
Gretchen P.
Austintown
Love the convienance of tide pods. Love the fresh scent of febreeze. It's a marriage made in laundry heaven. So convienent to throw the pod in the laundry. No measuring, drips, or mess.
Lacey C.
Nortonville, KY
Love this product. My clothes always come out clean and smelling great!! It's a little pricey compared to other detergents but worth every penny spent. I'll continue to buy this. Ive never been disappointed in tide products!
Constance P.
I have a strong sense of smell and I almost always use this product when washing uniforms, gym clothes and pet bedding. Laundry never has that stinky lingering smell.