Tide Odor Rescue with Febreze Odor Defense In-Wash Laundry Booster Pacs, 27 loads

BY TIDE

Tide Odor Rescue with Febreze Odor Defense helps eliminate odors at the source by cleaning deep into the fibers. The Odor Defense technology breaks down built in odors and layers of body soil and dinge, which can lead to odor issues over time.  To achieve the best results, add Tide Odor Rescue with Febreze Odor Defense to your wash along with the Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense laundry detergent.  This product is a part of the Tide + Downy Odor Defense Collection. see more...

Esthela C.
Salem, OR
Work great for our clothes. Leaves them smelling nice but not overpowering which is how I like it.
Amanda T.
Gainesville, FL
Says Oder rescue yet made my clothes smell odd? Iumm tide fix this product. Not worth your money
Kylie N.
Lottie
I la e tide booster pack. They are amazing and my clothes feels and smells great!! I love tide
Tamara A.
Castle Rock, WA
Works well at first but definitely have to keep using them. My front loader can get smelly.
Janna M.
To meet there is no other laundry soap on the market that works as well and smells is good
Shaneequa N.
Bronx , NY
I love this stuff it really cleans my laundry,makes my whites white and my bright bright
Hannah H.
I love these! Try them! They smell good! & They aren't super expensive! they're great.
Crystal M.
kitchener, Ontario
if you are a gym goer like me.....these will save your clothes! they keep them smelling fresh and even take out the slightly yellow sweat stains you can get on old t shirts. seriously, give these a try
Aisha M.
Toronto
My parents have been using this since I have been born or even before that.
I love tide takes care of your loads in a small amount of product used.
Very effective, and affordable in comparison to the other products.
Would definitely recommend it again.
Jessie B.
Woodstock, ON
these pods are a life saver , not only do they get smells out but they make my laundry smell clean . Rescued many stinky blankets and even couch cushions .