Tide Odor Rescue with Febreze Odor Defense In-Wash Laundry Booster Pacs, 27 loads

BY TIDE

Tide Odor Rescue with Febreze Odor Defense helps eliminate odors at the source by cleaning deep into the fibers. The Odor Defense technology breaks down built in odors and layers of body soil and dinge, which can lead to odor issues over time.  To achieve the best results, add Tide Odor Rescue with Febreze Odor Defense to your wash along with the Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense laundry detergent.  This product is a part of the Tide + Downy Odor Defense Collection. see more...

Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Decided to try these because I wanted my clothes to smell really good. It gave my clothes a nice smell and it also lasted long.
Michele M.
Whittier , CA
I use these for my sons "stinky" laundry. 12 year old boys can make this a necessity! Tide always makes quality product
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
It is so much worth buying this product. My clothes come out so neat and with more color than before. I just love it
Bettye B.
Richmond, VA
I only use tide pods they clean clothes so well and leave a good smell on the clothes.

Easy to use HE products
Selena M.
Cedar park, TX
Looooooove all tides scent boosters, pods and liquid detergents. Scents are long lasting but not overpowering
Amber S.
These are amazing, they'll get everything super clean. Even the stinkiest clothes smell good after using this
Andresa H.
Very convenient tide pods. Use it when i dont want to purchase regular soap. Love the combination of scents.
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all Tide products. They work so well to me, have a lovely smell and really work. My personal go-to.
Haioda M.
This product is really good, it smells good, it cleans my cloth very well. It makes my cloth last longer.
Amy W.
Dallas
I love the way it smells and keeps laundry clean! Tide is always a good brand! I love using laundry pods