BY TIDE

Outstanding cleaning you can see. see more...

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Burlington, VT
It's laundry detergent. Tide is inexpensive and gets the job done. It doesn't make me itch or break out in a rash and it keeps my clothes clean. It's hard to review something so utilitarian. It is an inexpensive but reliable brand and I will probably use it for as long as I do laundry because it hasn't failed me thus far.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
One of my favorite scents from Tide. If you use any other detergent, your clothes will feel much better with Tide. It removes stains and leaves my clothes extra soft without the fabric softener. My clothes always smell clean, even if I wash them and don't wear them for a week.
Kia L.
Kia L.
I LOVE TIDE detergent. My sisters coupons for Tide all the time. Although they could be a bit pricey but yet they still smell so good and there is no disappointment for this product. I would totally recommend this product for others who haven't try.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
We've used this detergent consistently for several years - it's the only detergent my husband has used for probably six or seven years now. It gets things clean and nice-smelling without making him sneeze. We are pretty loyal to this product.
Savanna W.
Savanna W.
Elyria, OH
I use this product almost daily. I would recommend to everyone. Keeps mine and my families clothes smelling nice and fresh. I purchase this at our local super Walmart, very affordable price and worth the buy
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
I never feel that my clothes aren't clean after I use this detergent. That says a lot since I spend so much time in the gym! I also have sensitive skin and have never experienced issues with this product
Irene B.
Irene B.
I love this detergent... It give a nice spring mountain scent... It reminds me of being out in the Rocky Mountains... Beside cleaning and refreshing all my clothes after mountain climbing...
Nicki B.
Nicki B.
Columbia, MO
mountain spring scent has an amazing smell.
if the clothes would only stay smelling that way longer.
I wish the price was a little cheaper compared to
purex. but you pay for what you get.
Nadaya P.
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH
Tide is a family favorite laundry detergent. We have used it for years, and have never had any issue with it. The clothes always smell very clean and the scent isn't too strong.
Garla B.
Garla B.
Sharpsburg, KY
Love this product. It smells great and does a great job at removing stains and odors. It's long lasting and you don't have to use more than recommended.