BY TIDE

Outstanding cleaning you can see. see more...

Lauren D.
PLEASE READ. If you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergic reactions do not use this product. I think they must have reformulated it or something because the most recent bottle I got caused me to have terrible contact dermatitis. I had a raised, red rash all over my body that itched like crazy. As soon as I stopped using the detergent, it went away. I have always used regular Tide, but will never repurchase this particular scent.
mary k.
Pearisburg, VA
If Tide is on sale it is my number one choice. I love the way it cleans and love this particular scent. Tide is probably the best on the market but it's price point makes it one I have to use a coupon or a really good sale to justify to myself that I should buy it
Lindsay K.
Waunakee, WI
Tide liquid laundry detergent is the best on the market. I don't trust other brands to get my laundry as clean. It is easy to use with the cap that has measurements on it. I find you do not need as much detergent as other brands to get the same clean.
Brooke B.
Maumelle
I love this laundry detergent. It cleans my clothes good and doesn't have that flowery girly smell that my husband doesn't like. It's a little more pricey than the other brands but not by much.
Nicki B.
Columbia, MO
mountain spring scent has an amazing smell.
if the clothes would only stay smelling that way longer.
I wish the price was a little cheaper compared to
purex. but you pay for what you get.
Irene B.
I love this detergent... It give a nice spring mountain scent... It reminds me of being out in the Rocky Mountains... Beside cleaning and refreshing all my clothes after mountain climbing...
Jesseca S.
Amazing smell, but honestly I think it's just like any other detergent cleans clothes like it supposed to. Not at all disappointing, honestly to me it's a little on the pricey side, but I wouldn't mind buying it again.
Elizabeth E.
Mashpee, MA
I've been using Tide laundry detergent for years now. Whenever I stray, I always end up coming back. It cleans better than any other detergent I've used and smells great! Also, it doesn't bother my kids sensitive skin like some other detergents do. There's nothing I don't like about Tide. I've used the pods but I prefer the liquid, particularly the mountain spring scent, it's my favorite laundry detergent.
Liz J.
Redding, CA
What can I say, this detergent is simply the best! I have tried other brands, but none smell like, work like, or do the job like TIDE! Everything about this detergent screams luxury...it will out wash any brand! I would highly recommend this detergent to anyone! Great stuff!
Melissa O.
Tide has always been my favorite because I don't have to use anything else in my wash. The last time I was laundry detergent shopping, u actually smelled the different scents for the first time ever. Chose mountain rain as I now transplanted myself from CA to the PNW.