Tide Mountain Spring Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

Tide Mountain Spring Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent

For an amazing clean you know and love, there’s only one original: Tide Original Scent Laundry Detergent. Its revitalizing scent is infused with aloe and floral notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Lauric Acid Mea Salt,Fragrance,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Myristic Acid Mea Salt,Flourescent Brightener,Poly Siloxanes,Sodium Cumeme Sulfonate,Palmitic Acid Mea Salt,Calcium Diformate,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Ethanolamine,Oleic Acid Mea Salt,Sodium Formate*,Protease,Stearic Acid Mea Salt,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Sodium Hydroxide,Liquitint Dye®,Amylase,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Mannanase,Siloxanes & Silicones

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the ti...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
Viri C.
Visalia, CA
This product makes the clothes smell good. It is super easy to use. It lasts a long time and it is very effective. It has a decent price. My brothers really like the smell of it because it doesn't have a feminine smell.
Michelle K.
We are very brand loyal to Tide. Specifically, Mountain Spring Tide.  Our laundry smells great, and always come out clean.  However, I believe Tide is totally over priced.
Lauren D.
PLEASE READ. If you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergic reactions do not use this product. I think they must have reformulated it or something because the most recent bottle I got caused me to have terrible contact dermatitis. I had a raised, red rash all over my body that itched like crazy. As soon as I stopped using the detergent, it went away. I have always used regular Tide, but will never repurchase this particular scent.
Dawn T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the smell of Mountain Spring--sort of woodsy. I love that it's concentrated so I don't have to use a lot and it lasts longer. I don't have any issues with keeping clean. It's not always on sale so sometimes I alternate with another cheaper brand.
Karina S.
I love this detergent. In my opinion liquid detergent is better for laundry than the powder kind because the powder might leave a residue on some clothing items. Plus if you want really nice smelling clothes this scent is for you.
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
I use this detergent on my farm clothes in which are extremely dirty and smell bad. Using this makes the bad smell go away leaving them smelling refreshing, it also is great at getting all the dirt removed and leaving it clean!
Melanie G.
Decent laundry detergent that's affordable and has a good scent. I find that it doesn't do damage to my clothes and even when I get things mixed up everything comes out looking good. I'd recommend it for a no fuss detergent.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
This makes my clothes smell so good! Whenever my mom sends me my packages of clothes from back home, they still smell awesome! I had to buy tide like her so my clothes would smell just as good. I'm very satisfied.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Great scent and long lasting, this is a staple in my home and really works to get out tough stains. Only con is that sometimes the detergent drops from the dispenser. Excellent product that I will continue to buy.
Hallie C.
Great product! It makes your laundry smell great and really gets it clean, it is an overall great product, it is super effective and on the more affordable side, I would definitely recommend this product!
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent