Tide Mountain Spring Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

For an amazing clean you know and love, there’s only one original: Tide Original Scent Laundry Detergent. Its revitalizing scent is infused with aloe and floral notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Lauric Acid Mea Salt,Fragrance,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Myristic Acid Mea Salt,Flourescent Brightener,Poly Siloxanes,Sodium Cumeme Sulfonate,Palmitic Acid Mea Salt,Calcium Diformate,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Ethanolamine,Oleic Acid Mea Salt,Sodium Formate*,Protease,Stearic Acid Mea Salt,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Sodium Hydroxide,Liquitint Dye®,Amylase,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Mannanase,Siloxanes & Silicones

Buy on Amazon
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
Viri C.
Visalia, CA
This product makes the clothes smell good. It is super easy to use. It lasts a long time and it is very effective. It has a decent price. My brothers really like the smell of it because it doesn't have a feminine smell.
Jewel D.
Collinsville
Purchased at: Walmart
My parents have always used just sent tired for years and years and years it always kept her clothes smelling nice and clean especially for the kids in the house it worked well the price is pretty OK sometimes it is hard to find this smell anymore
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I will not do laundry unless I am using Tide. I love the original scent, but the mountain fresh smells great also. I'm extremely picky about what laundry soap I use. The main reason I love Tide is because it extends the life of my family's clothing and my clothes don't fade as fast as they have in the past using other detergents. I generally buy Tide from Target or Walmart and I always get the largest liquid size they have for sale. I will always use Tide.
Lauren D.
PLEASE READ. If you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergic reactions do not use this product. I think they must have reformulated it or something because the most recent bottle I got caused me to have terrible contact dermatitis. I had a raised, red rash all over my body that itched like crazy. As soon as I stopped using the detergent, it went away. I have always used regular Tide, but will never repurchase this particular scent.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I've used tide my whole life and I was thrilled when they came out with a cold water formula. I normally do most of my laundry with cold water in order to save the environment and now that my favorite detergent is formulated to clean my clothes just a nice as using warm water it's definitely worth the buy.
Amber S.
I just recently began using tide. I was using another brand when my boyfriend moved in with me. He started having a rash, and we discovered it was that other brand. We switched to tide, and his rash went away. We never had another problem. It smells good too.
Abby D.
Greenfield Center, NY
Tide Mountain Spring Scent Liquid Detergent Smells good and works great. Pros are long lasting smell and no cons. Very effective for size and quality. This product is affordable and very cheap when on sale. I would recommend this product to everyone.
diana c.
Looking for getting more for my money i realized that this brand is one ofthe most concentraded out there, a little really does go a long way. The smell of this particular kind is fresh wether its summer or winter. It really protects colors and darks.
Christina L.
My husband is in love with tide. He's s mechanic and we needed something that not only cleans very well but also gets that smell of cars and oil off his clothes. We've been using tide for his clothes for years and it's does the job very well.
Christin S.
South Bend, IN
This is the only detergent I will use! I use it, my mom used it on my clothes growing up. It's great for your clothes, keeps the color intact, cleanest my clothes will ever get, doesn't irritate my skin, and affordable. Highly Recommend.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent
elizabeth g.