Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentTide
Mountain Spring Liquid Laundry Detergent - 100 fl oz

Tide Mountain Spring Liquid Laundry Detergent - 100 fl oz

For an amazing clean you know and love, there’s only one original: Tide Original Scent Laundry Detergent. Its revitalizing scent is infused with aloe and floral notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Fragrance,Lauric Acid Sodium Salt,Sodium Cumeme Sulfonate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Myristic Acid Sodium Salt,Flourescent Brightener,Poly Siloxanes,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Diformate,Palmitic Acid Sodium Salt,Sodium Formate*,Oleic Acid Sodium Salt,Protease,Stearic Acid Sodium Salt,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Amylase,Sodium Hydroxide,Liquitint Dye®,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Mannanase,Siloxanes & Silicones

is this highly recommended for my baby clothes?
Have you ever mopped your floor with a little bit of Tide and hot water? It’s amazing!
Start your review of Tide Mountain Spring Liquid Laundry Detergent - 100 fl oz!
Product Highlights
It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and they are an international brand too.in reviews
i like this tide laundry detergent it is the best of the best get all the clothes clean and they smell lovely tooin reviews
I only use a small amount but it always comes out smelling nice and no residue.in reviews
I have used this in the past and its awesome it makes everything smell good in reviews
this is the detergent i use most of the time, it smells great, and it get my clothes very clean, i have never had any problems with this product.in reviews
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Tide Mountain Spring Liquid Laundry Detergent - 100 fl oz uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tide Mountain Spring Liquid Laundry Detergent - 100 fl oz This is definitely my detergent of choice. I trust Tide's cleaning power. My mother used Tide for all of her laundry needs, and so when I became a wife and mother, this is the detergent that I reached for. I have tried others over the years but always come right back to Tide. I love the Spring fragrance. It's not heavy or overly perfumed. It's great on stains and I use it to pretreat stains when necessary- cant go wrong with Tide! .
Nataliia L.
Saint Peters, MO
Tide Mountain Spring Liquid Laundry Detergent - 100 fl oz uploaded by Nataliia L.
Purchased at: Target
I have very sensative skin, but I have never had any skin reaction, itches or rash while using this laundry detergent. I love it, light, soft smell, and a measering cup as well. The clothes are clean, what else metters?! I will continue using Tide!
lovin H.
Never staines clothes and keeps them fresh until i wear them. Keeps them suoer soft too and never snells bad.
Chrissy C.
Logan
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like this detergent. I use it daily. It gets my clothes clean and gets the stains out. It has a nice smell. It's not expensive. It has a clean pour spout. I recommend.
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this smell!!!! I’ve been using this brand and scent for almost a decade and this never gets old and keeps my clothes smelling so fresh.
Kathy W.
Sharonville, OH
I am overall not very brand loyal - I will try other brands in order to save money (and just to see if I like them) However, every time I try a different laundry detergent, I find myself regretting it. I just find tide cleans better and actually saves me money because I don't have to rewash and use tons of pre treater's. I also love me the smell of tide! I am sure I'll get tempted and try another brand again, but I am betting I will return to buying Tide!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I only use Tide to wash my laundry. Tide is the best in my opinion. The best deal can be found at Costco, so that’s where I always purchase it.
Deborah C.
Massapequa, NY
Tide is my go to detergent. I've tried others but always come back. Bottom line - it gets my clothes clean. The scent is not strong and doesn't last long. So, the scent is unimportant to me.
Masha K.
Branford, CT
Love this detergent, makes my clothes smell amazing for weeks after wash. I would definitely recommend it
Mandy M.
Esom Hill
I love Tide its always worked great for my family gets our clothes nice and clean and they smell really good too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katy C.
Memphis, TN
il y a 4 mois
Destiney W. il y a 4 mois
I love the smell, no odor
Jenny R.
mesa, AZ
il y a 8 mois
Lashawn S. il y a 6 mois
I really don't think their is a difference. My only thing is that it just have different scents, Nonetheless, one might be unscented for sensitive skin and the other unscented.
Jolyne M.
il y a un an
Patricia S. il y a 5 mois
Yes, I think so.
LaTasha L.
Radcliff, KY
il y a un an
Erin K. il y a un an
I love the original scent!