Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tide...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Tide is the only detergent I will use. I have use these brand since I moved out on my own over 16 years ago. It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
There is no detergent out there that compares to tide. No matter what the scent is, it keeps your clothe fresh and clean like no other.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I'm very picky with my detergent and purchase only tide. you can always find a coupon as well!
Estefanía P.
Estefanía P.

My mom always buys this when we go shopping, so I guess it's very good, and that's why she likes it and always takes it, recommended! :D
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Growing up I always used gain but it sometimes wouldn't clean the clothes all that great so we switched to tide, best decision we made it's affordable I feel and it does a great job it works great for people with sensitive skin because gain used to make me gets skin rashes on my arms and back and now with tide that doesn't happen anymore I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good quality product
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Toronto, OR
Love Tide! A great product, keeps my clothes fresh and smelling great! I tried the Febreeze one and it made my skin breakout so I stick to the Mountain Fresh Tide!

It is great to buy at Walmart or whenever it is on sale otherwise it can be a bit more expensive or equivalent to other brands.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Ottawa
Great scent! Tide is a brand that I have always liked & trusted. On the higher end of the cost spectrum of laundry detergent, but well worth the price for the quality.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX
Tide always works well and gets clothes clean but this scent was just too strong for me.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent