Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the ti...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
I love this brand. And the mountain sent is so refreshing. I love they way it makes my clothes feel.
Ashleigh D.
Livonia, MI
Great laundry detergent. This is a little expensive but it works great. I purchase this at target.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I'm very picky with my detergent and purchase only tide. you can always find a coupon as well!
My very favorite! Tide leaves our clothes clean and smelling great.....I will never switch.
Amanda K.
Somerville, MA
Best detergent out there for people who aren't that picky over detergent. Smells nice too
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
Best detergent for getting out any tough stain or odor. Would purchase again.
Andrea C.
Growing up I always used gain but it sometimes wouldn't clean the clothes all that great so we switched to tide, best decision we made it's affordable I feel and it does a great job it works great for people with sensitive skin because gain used to make me gets skin rashes on my arms and back and now with tide that doesn't happen anymore I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good quality product
Cindy L.
Toronto, WY
Love Tide! A great product, keeps my clothes fresh and smelling great! I tried the Febreeze one and it made my skin breakout so I stick to the Mountain Fresh Tide!

It is great to buy at Walmart or whenever it is on sale otherwise it can be a bit more expensive or equivalent to other brands.
Katie J.
Ottawa
Great scent! Tide is a brand that I have always liked & trusted. On the higher end of the cost spectrum of laundry detergent, but well worth the price for the quality.
Estefanía P.

My mom always buys this when we go shopping, so I guess it's very good, and that's why she likes it and always takes it, recommended! :D
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent