Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the ti...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
I use tide as my secondary laundry soap . I love it because it gives a fresh scent to it . and it definitely cleans you cloth
Rosmary M.
Producto de calidad y un buen precio. No tengo quejas de este producto, llevo usándolo por muchos años y no daña mi ropa
Whitney R.
Barbourville, KY
This product is great. I like the smell it leaves on my clothes. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone.
Nicole S.
Danielsville, PA
Only stuff i can use without getting an allergic reaction. and it smells amazing. a little pricier than others though
Shaleontyne C.
Romulus, MI
I love tide plain and simple ! It makes laundry day that much easier! And it smells great too!
Mother of three...
Mayra S.
Fontana, CA
A little goes a longggggg way ! I love the smell of this detergent and it leaves my clothes feeling nice and soft
Jessica R.
Columbia City, IN
I love the smell of this. I've used this same detergent for years and don't intend to change any time soon
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Love using tide, smells great work really good. Fresh clean smell. The mountain fresh clean smells great
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
I only get Tide when it is on sale. I try to use the off-brands in between, but Tide is so much better
Carolina P.
I guess this is the most expensive detergent, quality it's good, kind of strong if have delicate skin
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent