Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the ti...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
I love this brand. And the mountain sent is so refreshing. I love they way it makes my clothes feel.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I'm very picky with my detergent and purchase only tide. you can always find a coupon as well!
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
I use he tide pods and they are super easy! No measuring and just throw them into the load! Super effective and have never been disappointed!
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
I have run the laundry gamut - from super cheap as a broke student to living in the city and having to use a service - nothing beats Tide.
Jennifer W.
I use tide as my secondary laundry soap . I love it because it gives a fresh scent to it . and it definitely cleans you cloth
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Love using tide, smells great work really good. Fresh clean smell. The mountain fresh clean smells great
Ashleigh D.
Livonia, MI
Great laundry detergent. This is a little expensive but it works great. I purchase this at target.
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
Like i said before this product is really good it requires no other additives it works great all the time and leaves no odors on clothes
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
Best detergent for getting out any tough stain or odor. Would purchase again.
Mayra S.
Fontana, CA
A little goes a longggggg way ! I love the smell of this detergent and it leaves my clothes feeling nice and soft
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent