Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tide...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Shaleontyne C.
Shaleontyne C.
Romulus, MI
I love tide plain and simple ! It makes laundry day that much easier! And it smells great too!
Mother of three...
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
I love this brand. And the mountain sent is so refreshing. I love they way it makes my clothes feel.
sheyla c.
sheyla c.
San Ysidro, CA
Like i said before this product is really good it requires no other additives it works great all the time and leaves no odors on clothes
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Livonia, MI
Great laundry detergent. This is a little expensive but it works great. I purchase this at target.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
I guess this is the most expensive detergent, quality it's good, kind of strong if have delicate skin
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Somerville, MA
Best detergent out there for people who aren't that picky over detergent. Smells nice too
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Waco, TX
I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover. If i put it in my washer, it doesn't feel like it makes enough soap to wash my clothes. Great stain remover though!
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Tide is a great detergent and ALL of my family uses it and loves it! Has scents that smell great for any preference. Cleans the clothes great! Always have great coupons to get them at a good price.
damaris a.
damaris a.
My favorite detergent, good pricing smells really great and sudds up really well with a small amount, leaves my cloth smelling great for a long period of time, you can pull open a drawer and the aroma come out.
Galina D.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Tide is the only brand of detergent I ever use! It's so worth the money because it washes clothes so well and leaves them smelling fresh! Always get a bulk size in Costco.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent