Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the ti...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Tide is a great detergent and ALL of my family uses it and loves it! Has scents that smell great for any preference. Cleans the clothes great! Always have great coupons to get them at a good price.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Tide is the only brand of detergent I ever use! It's so worth the money because it washes clothes so well and leaves them smelling fresh! Always get a bulk size in Costco.
Joanna C.
Waco, TX
I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover. If i put it in my washer, it doesn't feel like it makes enough soap to wash my clothes. Great stain remover though!
Karen S.
Tide has always been my laundry detergent of choice, but when I tried this scent, l loved Tide even more! Mountain Spring is by far the best scent of all.
Emily Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells really nice. Tide is the only brand I use to wash my clothes. Mountain spring smells especially nice compared to other tide detergents.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
I use he tide pods and they are super easy! No measuring and just throw them into the load! Super effective and have never been disappointed!
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
I have run the laundry gamut - from super cheap as a broke student to living in the city and having to use a service - nothing beats Tide.
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
Like i said before this product is really good it requires no other additives it works great all the time and leaves no odors on clothes
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
There is no detergent out there that compares to tide. No matter what the scent is, it keeps your clothe fresh and clean like no other.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
This one is my favorite scent. Tide is the only detergent I use. I like how it keeps my husbands work clothes looking nice and clean
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent