Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tide...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Tide mountain spring is pretty much the most expensive laundry soap on the shelves. It smells great and it works great. But honestly their are different kinds that do the same but for a whole lot less money
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I've been using Tide Mountain Spring detergent for years and will not change anytime soon. My clothes always come out looking and feeling clean, and smelling like a million bucks. The detergent keeps color from bleeding out in the wash, and keeps my clothes looking new wash after wash.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Love using tide, smells great work really good. Fresh clean smell. The mountain fresh clean smells great
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Barbourville, KY
This product is great. I like the smell it leaves on my clothes. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone.
sheyla c.
sheyla c.
San Ysidro, CA
Like i said before this product is really good it requires no other additives it works great all the time and leaves no odors on clothes
Stephie C.
Stephie C.
Tide is the only brand of detergent I buy. It cleans my clothes so well and smells so good. I love a detergent where you can smell the scent of fresh clothes a while after you wash them. I definitely recommend tide. Love the one with downy too.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Fontana, CA
A little goes a longggggg way ! I love the smell of this detergent and it leaves my clothes feeling nice and soft
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
Best detergent for getting out any tough stain or odor. Would purchase again.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
I love this brand. And the mountain sent is so refreshing. I love they way it makes my clothes feel.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Livonia, MI
Great laundry detergent. This is a little expensive but it works great. I purchase this at target.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent