Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the ti...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Tide is a great detergent and ALL of my family uses it and loves it! Has scents that smell great for any preference. Cleans the clothes great! Always have great coupons to get them at a good price.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Tide is the only brand of detergent I ever use! It's so worth the money because it washes clothes so well and leaves them smelling fresh! Always get a bulk size in Costco.
Joanna C.
Waco, TX
I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover. If i put it in my washer, it doesn't feel like it makes enough soap to wash my clothes. Great stain remover though!
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
This one is my favorite scent. Tide is the only detergent I use. I like how it keeps my husbands work clothes looking nice and clean
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
There is no detergent out there that compares to tide. No matter what the scent is, it keeps your clothe fresh and clean like no other.
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
Only stuff i can use without getting an allergic reaction. and it smells amazing. a little pricier than others though
Shaleontyne C.
Romulus, MI
I love tide plain and simple ! It makes laundry day that much easier! And it smells great too!
Mother of three...
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
I only get Tide when it is on sale. I try to use the off-brands in between, but Tide is so much better
Whitney R.
Barbourville, KY
This product is great. I like the smell it leaves on my clothes. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone.
My very favorite! Tide leaves our clothes clean and smelling great.....I will never switch.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent