Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tide...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Karina S.
Karina S.
I love this detergent. In my opinion liquid detergent is better for laundry than the powder kind because the powder might leave a residue on some clothing items. Plus if you want really nice smelling clothes this scent is for you.
Sierra V.
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
I use this detergent on my farm clothes in which are extremely dirty and smell bad. Using this makes the bad smell go away leaving them smelling refreshing, it also is great at getting all the dirt removed and leaving it clean!
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Decent laundry detergent that's affordable and has a good scent. I find that it doesn't do damage to my clothes and even when I get things mixed up everything comes out looking good. I'd recommend it for a no fuss detergent.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
This makes my clothes smell so good! Whenever my mom sends me my packages of clothes from back home, they still smell awesome! I had to buy tide like her so my clothes would smell just as good. I'm very satisfied.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Great scent and long lasting, this is a staple in my home and really works to get out tough stains. Only con is that sometimes the detergent drops from the dispenser. Excellent product that I will continue to buy.
Hallie C.
Hallie C.
Great product! It makes your laundry smell great and really gets it clean, it is an overall great product, it is super effective and on the more affordable side, I would definitely recommend this product!
Myra K.
Myra K.
I love this detergent.. its the only one that i used and will never want to change it.. try different one before because I really ran out of detergent and have to use my roomates detergent and i cant stand the smell of it.. went to the store and re-wash the clothes again..
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I use tide as my secondary laundry soap . I love it because it gives a fresh scent to it . and it definitely cleans you cloth
Megan I.
Megan I.
This is by far my FAVORITE Tide! I love the smell and it gets my clothes clean and they look good. Did I mention it smells great? Especially paired with the green downy
Paulina S.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
I use he tide pods and they are super easy! No measuring and just throw them into the load! Super effective and have never been disappointed!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent