Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the ti...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Sara M.
Mukwonago, WI
This is great detergent! I've been using it for over a year. My clothes smell great, but just very faintly (which I was a tiny bit disappointed by, because I wanted to smell it much stronger!). It's pretty expensive (obviously, it's Tide), but worth it when you rarely really have to buy detergent. I'd recommend it!
Megan I.
This is by far my FAVORITE Tide! I love the smell and it gets my clothes clean and they look good. Did I mention it smells great? Especially paired with the green downy
Lauren L.
This laundry detergent is very hard-working and cleans even sweaty, mowing clothes. I like that there is always a coupon available, and even without, it's not too expensive. A little goes a long way and I only have to buy about 4 bottles per year for a two person household.
Stephie C.
Tide is the only brand of detergent I buy. It cleans my clothes so well and smells so good. I love a detergent where you can smell the scent of fresh clothes a while after you wash them. I definitely recommend tide. Love the one with downy too.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Tide mountain spring is pretty much the most expensive laundry soap on the shelves. It smells great and it works great. But honestly their are different kinds that do the same but for a whole lot less money
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I've been using Tide Mountain Spring detergent for years and will not change anytime soon. My clothes always come out looking and feeling clean, and smelling like a million bucks. The detergent keeps color from bleeding out in the wash, and keeps my clothes looking new wash after wash.
Myra K.
I love this detergent.. its the only one that i used and will never want to change it.. try different one before because I really ran out of detergent and have to use my roomates detergent and i cant stand the smell of it.. went to the store and re-wash the clothes again..
damaris a.
My favorite detergent, good pricing smells really great and sudds up really well with a small amount, leaves my cloth smelling great for a long period of time, you can pull open a drawer and the aroma come out.
Kristy R.
Tide is the only detergent I will use. I have use these brand since I moved out on my own over 16 years ago. It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
I love all the Tide products. You can't beat the clean you get with Tide. I have never had a problem and even if I try others I always go back. I grew up on Tide. All of the scents are great!
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent