Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the ti...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Karen S.
Tide has always been my laundry detergent of choice, but when I tried this scent, l loved Tide even more! Mountain Spring is by far the best scent of all.
Emily Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells really nice. Tide is the only brand I use to wash my clothes. Mountain spring smells especially nice compared to other tide detergents.
Rosmary M.
Producto de calidad y un buen precio. No tengo quejas de este producto, llevo usándolo por muchos años y no daña mi ropa
Karina S.
I love this detergent. In my opinion liquid detergent is better for laundry than the powder kind because the powder might leave a residue on some clothing items. Plus if you want really nice smelling clothes this scent is for you.
Michelle K.
Andersonville, TN
We are very brand loyal to Tide. Specifically, Mountain Spring Tide.  Our laundry smells great, and always come out clean.  However, I believe Tide is totally over priced.
Lauren D.
PLEASE READ. If you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergic reactions do not use this product. I think they must have reformulated it or something because the most recent bottle I got caused me to have terrible contact dermatitis. I had a raised, red rash all over my body that itched like crazy. As soon as I stopped using the detergent, it went away. I have always used regular Tide, but will never repurchase this particular scent.
Dawn T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the smell of Mountain Spring--sort of woodsy. I love that it's concentrated so I don't have to use a lot and it lasts longer. I don't have any issues with keeping clean. It's not always on sale so sometimes I alternate with another cheaper brand.
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
I use this detergent on my farm clothes in which are extremely dirty and smell bad. Using this makes the bad smell go away leaving them smelling refreshing, it also is great at getting all the dirt removed and leaving it clean!
Melanie G.
Decent laundry detergent that's affordable and has a good scent. I find that it doesn't do damage to my clothes and even when I get things mixed up everything comes out looking good. I'd recommend it for a no fuss detergent.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
This makes my clothes smell so good! Whenever my mom sends me my packages of clothes from back home, they still smell awesome! I had to buy tide like her so my clothes would smell just as good. I'm very satisfied.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent