Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY TIDE

Tide Mountain Spring Laundry Detergent: 48 loads Outstanding cleaning and stain removal Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral Safe for septic systems see more...

• Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tide...5 Answers
  • "And it smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "Has scents that smell great for any preference." in 1 review
  • "It gets out all tough stains from your children and leaves your clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use Tide as a good set in stain remover." in 1 review
Sara M.
Sara M.
Mukwonago, WI
This is great detergent! I've been using it for over a year. My clothes smell great, but just very faintly (which I was a tiny bit disappointed by, because I wanted to smell it much stronger!). It's pretty expensive (obviously, it's Tide), but worth it when you rarely really have to buy detergent. I'd recommend it!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Tide has always been my laundry detergent of choice, but when I tried this scent, l loved Tide even more! Mountain Spring is by far the best scent of all.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells really nice. Tide is the only brand I use to wash my clothes. Mountain spring smells especially nice compared to other tide detergents.
marivel r.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
This one is my favorite scent. Tide is the only detergent I use. I like how it keeps my husbands work clothes looking nice and clean
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Producto de calidad y un buen precio. No tengo quejas de este producto, llevo usándolo por muchos años y no daña mi ropa
My very favorite! Tide leaves our clothes clean and smelling great.....I will never switch.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
PLEASE READ. If you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergic reactions do not use this product. I think they must have reformulated it or something because the most recent bottle I got caused me to have terrible contact dermatitis. I had a raised, red rash all over my body that itched like crazy. As soon as I stopped using the detergent, it went away. I have always used regular Tide, but will never repurchase this particular scent.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the smell of Mountain Spring--sort of woodsy. I love that it's concentrated so I don't have to use a lot and it lasts longer. I don't have any issues with keeping clean. It's not always on sale so sometimes I alternate with another cheaper brand.
Karina S.
Karina S.
I love this detergent. In my opinion liquid detergent is better for laundry than the powder kind because the powder might leave a residue on some clothing items. Plus if you want really nice smelling clothes this scent is for you.
Sierra V.
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
I use this detergent on my farm clothes in which are extremely dirty and smell bad. Using this makes the bad smell go away leaving them smelling refreshing, it also is great at getting all the dirt removed and leaving it clean!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell any different than the other bcuz I have try the tides but not this scent