Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent with Touch of Downy uploaded by Annette L.

BY TIDE

Outstanding Cleaning & Stain Removal. Phosphate-Free & Made of Biodegradable Soaps. Safe for Septic Systems. Packaging is Recyclable. Contains More Cleaning Ingredients, Less Water. A Low-Sudsing Detergent that Provides Great Cleaning Performance in High Efficiency Machines. Gives a Touch of Downy for Softness & Freshness that Starts in the Wash & Continues Through the Rinse. see more...

Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent with Touch of Downy
  • "With a touch of April Fresh Downy, clothes come out of the wash smelling fresh and clean and feel soft, even when using cold water." in 2 reviews
  • "I washed my sheets over two weeks ago and can still smell them when I walk into the room and they are so soft you don't even need to add any other fabric softener with it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I buy it in bulk to make sure I don't run out. " in 1 review
  • "There is no need to use fabric softener and the scent lasts a long time." in 1 review
  • "They are great for college and make it so much easier doing laundry." in 1 review
I have been a long time user of Tide detergent so I had figured I try the one with Downy to save on the fabric softer step instead of using dryer sheets (not Downy brand). Big mistake. I ended up being allergic to Downy and broke out in hives or at least a month until we realized it was the Downy. The scent was find but i didn't fully see a different with the fabric softer except for the allergic reaction. So check to make sure you are not allergic to Downy before getting it.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
I have used this line of tide with downy softener in it. It is expensive to buy both product by it self. So it is a great collab of two products in one. It works great. It smells great and it is expensive even though it is mixed together as one. I would buy it every now and then because it is expensive.
Faye K.
McLean, VA
This is my favorite detergent! I always get compliments on the smell of my clothes (and me even though I don't wear perfume). Even though my clothes are just as clean without the added downy, the scent makes me feel like they are somehow cleaner.
Giulia S.
Arlington, VA
No matter how many detergents I try, I always come back to Tide + Downy. It's just the perfect combination - the clothes get soft and clean, the smell is great, and the price is affordable. I just love this combination and I totally recommend it!
Morgan M.
I love a good 2-in-1 product! I used this all throughout college and it's my favorite! It's so nice not having to transport multiple products to the laundromat, but having both detergent and fabric softener in one!
Kellye L.
Favorite detergent for sure. Love the smell and stain power. Gets my clothes clean and gets stains out without a lot of work. Super affordable, I think. Makes my laundry soft and doesn't fade my colors
Ericka W.
West Springfield, MA
Works like a charm! Leaves clothes smelling fresh for a whole week! Everyone around me always says I smell like freshly done laundry!
April F.
Basehor, KS
Tide has ALWAYS been my laundry detergent of choice.  It gets out all the dirt and doesn't wear my clothes like the other detergents can.  When Tide released one of my favorite scents, lavender, I was in heaven!  I love Tide with lavender!  Tide with lavender will continue to be my detergent of choice, until there is such a time that Tide comes out with lavender and chamomile.  Hint, hint.
Joan B.
Elkton, MD
I LOVE Tide with Downy. My cloths always come out smelling very good now. The downy scent is comforting. The softenerleaves my clothes feeling soft. Time is saved not having to listen for the rinse cycle on the washing machine. If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for?
Tasmeem A.
Naples, FL
This is my go to detergent. It works well and gets out all the stains while leaving a light faint scent behind. Be warned though, a little goes a long way.
Karen A.
Decorator Expert
Do you use softner still with this product and if so what
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Due you still need to use fabric softener with it?