BY TIDE

64 loads. One small cap of Ultra Tide helps remove virtually every type of stain. Contains no phosphate. Made in USA. see more...

• "It works really well to keep fabric soft and clean." in 1 review
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
I love this soap, it does a great job of cleaning my clothes and it has an awesome scent! However, I'm pretty bummed because I am allergic to this soap. My skin is ultra sensitive and gets very dry/itchy when I use this product. No hate on this product (it's my skins fault) I wish I could continue to purchase this detergent!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Wakeman, Oh
And...i so don't use any other laundry soap than Tide. It smells great, no matter the scent. I don't have any cons about this. From my sons football gear to my daughters arts and crafts, Tide gets it all clean and like new. I would recommend this.
Sydnee T.
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Tide is the only kind of laundry detergent that doesn't make my skin break out. Every laundry detergent that a main brand normally is about the same in price. Tide does seem to be a little more expensive but it works wonders.
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX
I've switch from gain to tide. But I love both of them. I love tide a lot now. It's the best. I also buy the tide pods they are also great aswell. You won't be disappointed. If you don't have tide. Your missing out.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Birmingham, AL
It really helped clean my daughters clothes... And her clothes are always dirty with mud,food, grass and dirt or whatever else she can find to get into.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product works well, I'm just not a huge fan of the clean breeze scent. Tide is also pricey as far as laundry detergents are concerned.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Troy, AL
I love the smell and it leaves my clothing feeling soft and fresh! My dogs love it too t and they struggle with sensitive skin issues.
barb h.
barb h.
Cambria, IL
I only use tide I have all my life. It cleans my clothes very well. And this smell is amazing. Great product for the price
Ariela S.
Ariela S.
Rosedale, NY
Decorator Expert
Tide is a great brand that never disappoints. I love them even more when they go on sale or when I have a coupon.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Never have an issues with clothes not coming clean. Great product and can use less but still properly clean