Tide Liquid HE Total Clean Laundry detergents uploaded by Brandie G.Tide Liquid HE Total Clean Laundry detergents uploaded by Gloria S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1 Cap of Tide = 6 caps of the bargain brand.

Kristin M.
Columbus, NE
Tide is the only detergent I use. Serving tables gets clothes very dirty and I found my bargain detergent didn’t clean like tide does. I love that I can get it in a large container from my Sams club!
Joei F.
Raleigh , NC
I’ve been using tide for more than 20 years. I have never had any issues with the product. I use it to hand wash a lot of my clothes too. It might be a little bit more expensive than other brands but It’s worth it
Nicole P.
carson
I use this laundry Detergent daily. I buy the big one at Sam’s Club so it lasts me longer. I have boys (dirty boys). This manages to get the stains out and leaves my clothes smelling good
Sara J.
dallas, ga
Nothing cleans like good old fashioned Tide! I have a 3 year old with sensitive skin and Tide is never a problem! It is pricier than most, but it is still my favorite!
Michele P.
Aneta, ND
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Another product I’ve been using since childhood! Talk about keeping family traditions! This detergent is effective in removing stains affordably. I’m very pleased with its cleansing power and nice, crisp scent. I’ve recommended this product to friends and family over the years.
Megan G.
Corona, CA
This is probably my second favorite laundry detergent. I like that it’s HE so it doesn’t leave stains on my whites but I just prefer other brands, personally. It’s a little expensive for my taste as well.
Rachel G.
Lima
I’ve been using tide my whole life and this product works amazing. It’s my clothes clean and leaves them fresh smelling for days. And even if I forget to move them from the washer to the dryer right away they don’t smell moldy like some other detergents.
Katelynd W.
New London, MO
Tide is the only brand of laundry detergent that I have found that doesn’t break out my sensitive skin, the tide pods sometimes don’t dissolve properly in cold water so always shake out your clothes yet the liquid works great!
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’ve been buying Tide from Costco and using it for years. It has a great scent and always makes us feel like our clothes are truly clean. It’s a great value considering how well it works, and I’ll keep buying it for years to come.
Amanda G.
My go to laundry detergent. Why? Because a little certainly goes a long way and it keeps my clothes smelling fresh. Went on vacation, and I could still smell how amazing my detergent left my clothes smelling.