Tide Liquid Detergent plus Febreze uploaded by Jessica n.Tide Liquid Detergent plus Febreze uploaded by Shay T.

BY TIDE #77 in Laundry Detergent

New Tide plus Febreze Freshness, Spring & Renewal Scent with Acti-Lift is specially formulated to help lift off many dry stains as if they were fresh, so you stay spotless. Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems, and packaging is recyclable Acti-Lift formula is now available in many of your favorites:  Tide HE, Tide Coldwater, Tide Coldwater HE,Tide plus Bleach Alternative, Tide plus Bleach Alternative HE, Tide plus Febreze Freshness, Tide plus Febreze Freshness HE, Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport, Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport HE, Tide plus a Touch of Downy, and Tide plus a Touch of Downy HE. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How Acti-Lift works The Tide with Acti-Lift formul see more...

Tide Liquid Detergent plus Febreze
  • "this is my go to tide detergent with frebreeze it has such a refreshing smell and i just love the way my clothes smell in my dresser . " in 16 reviews
  • "I've found with my husband being a diesel mechanic, this is the only detergent i have tried, to get his clothes smelling clean again. " in 7 reviews
  • "Everything comes out clean and smells great, but it's not overwhelming. " in 6 reviews
  • "Cleans my laundry so well as well as leaves my clothing smelling fresh and clean for days. " in 5 reviews
Kristin L.
Laundry detergent is my favorite smell of all time so mixing it with the scent of Febreeze is even better. I feel like my detergent lasts a really long time because you really don't have to use much for your clothes to feel clean. I never notice any stains remaining on my clothes and I definitely don't do anything special to get them out. I like that I can just use this one product and all my clothes are fresh and clean and the colors stay strong.
Erin J.
Mount Victory
 Love this laundry detergent, have used it for years. It smells amazing and feel soft it’s reasonably priced two other competitors but I think it gets our clothes cleaner and smells fresher longer. I definitely recommend this to others even if you have sensitive skin as both of my boys do and it doesn’t bother any of us.
Holly A.
I love the smell of tide and how clean it gets my family’s clothes. Sometimes I wish the clean clothes smell would last a little longer. It is one of the more pricier laundry detergents but all in all worth it.
Rachel C.
Katy, TX
I do love this stuff but on the downside it’s expensive compared to other brands so I only buy it if I have coupon for it. A little goes a long way and it smells great! I would recommend as a splurge.
Emily G.
I love my Tide laundry detergent. I have been using it for year. Tide with fabreze leaves your clothes smelling great for weeks. It is great! I buy my laundry detergent at Walmart. I would highly recommend.
Chelsea B.
We have used this in my home for years!!! Absolutely love using this product. Smells AMAZING! We use this along with our fabric softener and get a 3 in 1! Very effective product
Dana A.
I wish I could give this a million stars. When I was finally moving out of my parent's house EVEYTHING reeked of cigarette spoke. I do not smoke but they did. I used this detergent to wash everything and then bring it to my new apartment. Everything smelt fresh and had no remnants of cigarette smoke and I was grateful
Carrie T.
So fresh and so clean! With two active boys and a husband who works hard, we need a tough detergent. Tide has us covered! The added febreeze scent added to our trusted brand always gets the job done. Ketchup, grass stains, and stinky pits are no match! We always use Tide and we are never disappointed.
Davey D.
I really like this. I buy it on amazon. It smells great and works great.. Doesnt work well on white clothes. I do need to use a fabric softner because it doesn't soften my clothes. It is slightly expensive, so I only buy it if it's on sale. I would recommend this
Aria A.
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and this product works well for me. Never experienced any breakouts from using this product. It's always being promoted on sale somewhere. Makes my clothes soft without having to use fabric softener. Cleans thoroughly but does not cause my clothes too much wear.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is tide or gain better???
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Ive been using the Tide with febreze and i really like it, do you prefer Tide with febreze or tide with downy better?
Shannon D.
Why so expensive?
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Are there other tide with febreze scents other than this one?