Tide Liquid Detergent Plus Bleach Alternative Color Safe Clean Breeze Scent 78 Uses 150 fl oz

BY TIDE #21 in Bleach

Whites Look Brilliant And Colors Are True. Bottle Made From 25% Or More Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. Contains No Phosphate. If You Have A High Efficiency Washer, We Recommend Using Tide High Efficiency. Detergente. 78 Lavadas^. Brisa Limpia. Envase Hecho Con Al Meno 25% De Plastico Reciclado Posconsumo. No Contiene Fosfato. 78 Loads^. Color Safe. Kosher. see more...

• My boyfriend work in the oilfield and when he comes home he's a m...2 Answers
  • I have so many white clothes that have yellow stains that cam fro...3 Answers
  • Is Tide really better than cheaper brands? Is it worth the price?7 Answers
Christina D.
Pasadena, TX
This is awesome! It cleans so well and if you forget to use fabric softener, this still leaves a lingering scent that's sure to please. A bit on the pricier scale compared to powder but worth it. It's been great for my dark clothes--especially since I use strictly cold water.
April D.
Decatur, AL
I love this detergent. It cost more than other brands but it's worth it. I normally buy this at Target because they run gift card specials with this all of the time. I love the way it smells and it doesn't break my skin out or my kids. I would recommend and will purchase again.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL

This detergent has become my favorite and my family. For some reason I prefer liquid detergents that are powder. This detergent is a bit expensive but really worth it because not mistreat or harm my clothes and basically is what I look for in a detergent.
Kathleen F.
Mega Parent Expert
I have yet to use a Tide detergent I didn't love. I have never had any problems or issues with Tide and I love how it makes my clothes smell. I have never had my colors bleed; they stay bright and vibrant. It's a great product!
Mia L.
I usually buy this at Costco, I will get the best deal; coupons or not. I love the scent.,.if I wash something that does not need laundry softer( like a pillow) I can always count on the tide smell.
Zelinda T.
Pittsburg, KS
I use tide all the time it makes my clothes smell really great. It is expensive but well worth the money. My clothes has not been fading like with the other detergents.
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent because it leaves my clothes smelling fresh and it doesn't take much soap per washer like the other detergents.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I love tide so much.better than any brand out there.only thing is,its expensive.but so worth the price.gets my clothes very clean and smelling great.
Stephanie C.
Vansant, VA
Tide is a wonderful laundry detergent. It is a little pricey but you really so get what you pay for. My clothes smell fresh longer when I use Tide.
Traci W.
Waverly, IA
This is by far the best detergent out on the market!! I refuse to use any other detergent! It gets any stain out!! Smells great to! Bonus!!
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Is Tide really better than cheaper brands? Is it worth the price?
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I have so many white clothes that have yellow stains that cam from no where but don't want to use a tough bleach to ruin the fabric or my clothing. Does this really get out those stains well?
Elizabeth V.
Midland
My boyfriend work in the oilfield and when he comes home he's a mess. I typically use so much fabric softener in order for it just to smell decent. Will this add an extra ooomf to it dice of the sent?