Tide Liquid Detergent plus a Touch of Downy uploaded by Farah M.

BY TIDE

New Tide plus touch of Downy, April Fresh Scent with Acti-Lift is specially formulated to help lift off many dry stains as if they were fresh, so you stay spotless. Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems, and packaging is recyclable Acti-Lift formula is now available in many of your favorites:  Tide HE, Tide Coldwater, Tide Coldwater HE,Tide with Bleach Alternative, Tide with Bleach Alternative HE, Tide plus Febreze Freshness, Tide plus Febreze Freshness HE, Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport, Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport HE, Tide with a Touch of Downy, and Tide with a Touch of Downy HE. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How Acti-Lift works The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains t see more...

Devon F.
South Lyon, MI
I tried the Tide plus a Touch of Downy in the scent "Sweet Dreams". I love it and am absolutely addicted to the smell. I have always used Tide and when the new smell came out I had to try it. After trying this scent, I never want to wash my clothes in anything else...not to mention the touch of Downy helps to keep my clothes feeling soft.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
I use this to clean my husbands ACU's (army uniform) to keep it smelling fresh. The Downy softener is fragrant, and keeps the clothing extra soft. A little goes a long way so the bottle does last. I recommend, their products do the job well.
Karrin C.
Decorator Expert
Tide is the only detergent that I purchase. Downy is the only fabric softener/ dryer sheet brand that I buy. SO the combination of both ingredients was just perfect for my household. I love the smell and look of my clothes after washing them in the Tide with a touch of Downy. There is no other detergent nor fabric softener that compares to these brands!
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
I always use downy fabric softener in conjunction with Tide as it gives a subtle softness to the roughened edges of active wear and regular cloth along with a little fragrance which is fresh. The fragrance doesn't at all contradict any fragrance you are wearing.
love the combination and this is not too expensive too!
Sadie J.
The smells are great and they clean very well! They are just full of very harmful chemicals. I still use these products sometimes, but I feel a bit guilty when I do, and they're certainly not the safest you option to have around my baby or even use on fabrics he is anywhere near (including my own clothing).
Lisa D.
Coraopolis, PA
This is my favorite laundry detergent. I used to always buy the cheaper brands but started using coupons and buying items on sale so I now get Tide cheaper than the other detergents and stock up when there is a good sale. I love the Tide with downy. It smells so good! Leaves the clothes smelling fresh and clean.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
I love Tide! My mother in law refused to spend that much on laundry detergent no matter how good I told her it was! We actually bought her a big tub of it as a gag gift for Christmas. Now that is all she buys :)) She said it just incredible the difference it makes on your clothes and I agree 100%!
Kathy L.
Staten Island, NY
I LOVE the Tide brand, first know that you are getting a brand that you can trust. And second they are always coming out with great coupons so that you can score the bottles at a great price. Also Tide is one of the only brands that leaves a wonderful scent on my clothes after washing them.
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
This is my favorite laundry detergent. I finished a review from Arm & Hammer and then actively sought this product because it's wonderful. My clothes just feel fresher and more vibrant when I use tide products.
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love this detergent! Its actually my husband who uses it the most. He is in the military and tends to get a ton of stains on his cammies. This detergent get them all out and leaves our clothes smelling fresh!
Allison G.
Does this product work well?