Tide Liquid Detergent for Coldwater uploaded by Fatima L.

BY TIDE

New Tide Cold Water Fresh Scent with Acti-Lift is specially formulated to help lift off many dry stains as if they were fresh, so you stay spotless. Brilliant Clean at Lower Temperatures Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems, and packaging is recyclable Acti-Lift formula is now available in many of your favorites:  Tide HE, Tide Coldwater, Tide Coldwater HE,Tide with Bleach Alternative, Tide with Bleach Alternative HE, Tide plus Febreze Freshness, Tide plus Febreze Freshness HE, Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport, Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport HE, Tide with a Touch of Downy, and Tide with a Touch of Downy HE. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How Acti-Lift works The Tide with Acti-Lift form see more...

Kee R.
The detergent smells very, very clean. In addition, to this product smelling clean, it does a great job getting clothing clean.
Tara N.
The cold water line is perfect. I use it as much as I can. The only problem I found is that it's never in stock at Walmart :(
Ashley H.
New Haven, IN
We love our tide liquid detergent for Coldwater washing! Saves money on the utility bill and gets the clothes super clean!
Mika R.
I love tide. My clothes always come out clean and smelling amazing. They come out soft and the fresh sent really lasts.
Ivette S.
This leaves my clothes nice and fresh and the colors don't fade. other brands don't seem to do the work for my clothes
A C.
Knoxville, TN
These products are awesome and makes everything smell so good! It makes your clothes so clean. Totally worth the price!
Jaylene G.
S Ozone Park, NY
Amazing product leaves my clothes fresh and super clean amazing love it.super easy eveyone in my household uses it
Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
This is my tried and true detergent. I mainly only cold wash my black clothes, so this is perfect for my lifestyle.
Alex H.
One of the best detergents to use. definitely worth the money in the long run as you only need a bit per load.
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
I love tide for cold water. I always use this. It seems like I don have to use as much as with traditional tide
Brenda V.
How does tide work for you?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Why is it only for cold?
Cierra J.
Will they ever make tide for babies???
Madai p.
How come tide bleach don't bleach ?