Tide Liquid Detergent for Coldwater uploaded by Fatima L.

BY TIDE

New Tide Cold Water Fresh Scent with Acti-Lift is specially formulated to help lift off many dry stains as if they were fresh, so you stay spotless. Brilliant Clean at Lower Temperatures Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems, and packaging is recyclable Acti-Lift formula is now available in many of your favorites:  Tide HE, Tide Coldwater, Tide Coldwater HE,Tide with Bleach Alternative, Tide with Bleach Alternative HE, Tide plus Febreze Freshness, Tide plus Febreze Freshness HE, Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport, Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport HE, Tide with a Touch of Downy, and Tide with a Touch of Downy HE. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How Acti-Lift works The Tide with Acti-Lift form see more...

Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I cannot say enough good things about Tide. I grew up using it and it's always been awesome. It smells great and my clothes always come out clean! I love it! Its a little pricey, but totally worth it!
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
This detergent is great! I have a lot of athletic wear that I only wash in cold water and some detergents seem to build up in the fabric. But I have never had this problem with Tide Coldwater!
Annie P.
Mom has used this for years on our family's laundry and I will use it when I have a family of my own. It is a great detergent and the scent is amazing. Especially when it has Febreze in it
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
The new downy softener smells so good! Sometimes I find myself looking for laundry that needs to be down just so my house can smell like that! Kinda pricey but it smells so good!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Don't get me wrong I think tide is a great brand but in my opinion there are other brands that work just as well and smell just as good but are way more affordable.
Fatima R.
Aurora, IL
The Coldwater detergent is the best!!.. we love it,it's the one that cleans our clothes the best,it doesn't what stains don't hey have,they always end up super clean,fresh and smell really good
Megan B.
Charlotte, NC
Tide is and always has been my go-to. I usually use cold water anyways so it's good they made a detergent specifically for that. I have been using this for quite a while and have no complaints!
Kalena H.
Prince Frederick, MD
We always use tide and the cold water is great! We wash most of our clothes on cold water to save money and it works well! I've tried off brands and they aren't as good!
Krystal P.
This detergent is amazing! I try anything from tide. It completely lifts stains and keeps clothes smelling fresh and clean. Tide is always my go to detergent.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Both my mother and grandmother use Tide. I wanted to be different and tried other brands. I wasn't happy with any of them. Guess Mom really is always right.
Brenda V.
How does tide work for you?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Why is it only for cold?
Cierra J.
Will they ever make tide for babies???
Madai p.
How come tide bleach don't bleach ?