Tide Liquid Detergent for Coldwater uploaded by Fatima L.

BY TIDE

New Tide Cold Water Fresh Scent with Acti-Lift is specially formulated to help lift off many dry stains as if they were fresh, so you stay spotless. Brilliant Clean at Lower Temperatures Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems, and packaging is recyclable Acti-Lift formula is now available in many of your favorites:  Tide HE, Tide Coldwater, Tide Coldwater HE,Tide with Bleach Alternative, Tide with Bleach Alternative HE, Tide plus Febreze Freshness, Tide plus Febreze Freshness HE, Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport, Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport HE, Tide with a Touch of Downy, and Tide with a Touch of Downy HE. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How Acti-Lift works The Tide with Acti-Lift form see more...

Lisa D.
Coraopolis, PA
11 years ago Tide cold water came out and I loved it as I only washed clothes in cold water at the time. It then seemed to disappear off the shelves. I saw it again recently and tried it and it's just not the same. It was ok, but I wasn't impressed like when it first came out. I'm guessing they changed it somehow. It won't be my first choice anymore, only if it's on a good sale will I even buy it anymore. Most detergents will work in cold water anyway.
Savannah L.
Rogersville
Ive always been a tide fan but i like to use it in different temperatures. My very favorite would have to be the tide with downy april fresh! But after buying it i wish i wouldve stuck with my regular simply because i wash in warm water.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I used to use this quite frequently but I feel like it left a residue on my clothes. It's priced ok and was effective (though you do need to pretreat stains) but I don't like how my clothes feel after using.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
Ride is absolutely the best detergent for people with sensitive skin and allergies. I've tried other brands and always go back to Tide. I like the cold water formula to save money on heating water.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
I only use Tide!!! The best brand for getting your clothes good and clean. However, I use Tide Free, which is free of fragrances and dyes and better for my sensitive skin. I wash everything on cold and have a good track record of clothes coming out nice and clean!
Kimberlee W.
W Sacramento, CA
I'm obsessed with the unstopables. They give a great fragrance and I always feel like my laundry is fresh after weeks of being in the closet. I love pulling out items and smelling the fresh scent and knowing I can go about my day feeling breezy!! :)
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I use to purchase cheaper brands of detergent but that was before I had a family. For some reason when you start mixing different people's laundry together, the cheaper brand just doesn't cut it. I've found Tide to work really well.
Lindsey G.
I love this detergent! It leaves my clothes looking cleaner than they ever had! It also has a pleasant smell that stays with you for most of the day. I love when there's a breeze because I always get a smell of the detergent.
Jeanette W.
Shoreline, WA
Tide Coldwater is my favorite laundry detergent. It cleans my clothes the best, has a great scent and is specifically catered to run at cold water temps, which saves me money. I love that I can always find good deals on Tide at several locations and there is almost always coupons out there for Tide as well.
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
I love the brand. I am not 100% convinced that the cold water version works the best though. I feel like other brands may work better for just cold water. But Tide is usually a lot better for stains than cheaper brands
Brenda V.
How does tide work for you?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Why is it only for cold?
Cierra J.
Will they ever make tide for babies???
Madai p.
How come tide bleach don't bleach ?