Tide Liquid Clean Breeze 2X 150 Oz uploaded by TessaWilliam E.Tide Liquid Clean Breeze 2X 150 Oz uploaded by Heather F.

BY TIDE

Tide Liquid Clean Breeze 2X 150 Oz: One small cap of ultra tide helps remove virtually every type of stain. If you have a high efficiency washer, we recommend using Tide High Efficiency. bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. Contains no phosphate. 96 lavadas. Brisa limpia. Detergente. Envase hecho con al menos 25% de plastico reciclado posconsumo. No contiene fosfato. 96 loads Kosher Equipped with a handy push pour-spout Twist cap for quicker flow see more...

• The doubt is whether it really clean clothes or have to u...3 Answers
  • Does this thing really work??1 Answers
  • Does tide make a sensitive skin option ?? 2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I use this detergent and I love it it smells great it gets my clothes so clean" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time I was clothes." in 1 review
  • "I can't live without Tide." in 1 review
  • "I love all of tides detergents but this one has to be my all time favorite leaves all my clothes smelling fresh and takes off stains." in 1 review
  • "It really gets my clothes clean and always smelling fresh." in 1 review
Parker W.
Anderson, SC
This detergent works very well. It seems to get out any stains and smells great. I purchased this from Walmart. It is a large amount and it lasts for a long time. I’m pleased with the product and I will keep purchasing if the price stays reasonable
Samantha R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this detergent but lets be honest its too expensive. Like it does the job like my other detergents i dont see nothing special never took stains off my tops. Has a good scent but dont like the fact that a small detergent cost like 8$
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
one of my trusted and most like detergent is Tide. effective in washing my laundry unlike other detergent. The scent is just okay but it cleans really well my clothes which i like the most. Most of my family and friends are liking ths and using tha product.
Destiny M.
Always been a fan of tide! Can take out almost any stain possible! I have 2 messy boys. Both are always in the dirt and messy eating! Ones just my fiance the other my son! Love the original sent. Keeps my family clean and smelling good. Haven't had any reaction from my son since he was born either!
Malary G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Andee C.
Rowlett Tx
Always leave my laundry smelling amazing. It’s a messy process. I know they made these to make it easier and trush me it is easier to grab down but I usually end up cleaning my washer because it tries and goes everywhere. Does not bother me will continue to use
Brianna N.
Waukesha
This product works great, you can buy at almost any retail store and it cleans the the clothes perfect and leaves them smelling good without even adding scent pellets in which is a plus. It's comparable to other brand prices but a bit more high end
Airickuh M.
Portland, CT
Smells amazing and gets out stains I thought ruined shirts. I work with makeup and paint, so usually when I get anything on my clothes I count them as dead. But this has been the best thing to get rid of those stains if not fade them.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Used this for years growing up until I started making my own wash detergent. I still love it but over the years it has gotten fairly expensive even for the small size! If anything this is still the only laundry liquid I would ever use!
Haleigh S.
Anderson , IN
Makes my clothes cleaner than clean! It smells fresh without overpowering the scent of cleanliness we all strive for or smelling like it's covering other scents. Gentle on clothes and affordable. Would buy again and again.
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Do they have coupons?
kesha e.
Spanish Fork, UT
Will ride ever try to alter there product?
Daniela B.
Kingwood, TX
The doubt is whether it really clean clothes or have to use some extra product for colored clothes?
april n.
Huntington, WV
Does tide make a sensitive skin option ??
susan t.
Ocala , FL
Why does Tide make their packaging so heavy?