BY TIDE

Step into outdoor freshness with the tide, downy and bounce laundry care 5-item bundle pack. When you use tide pods spring meadow, downy unstopables fresh, and bounce outdoor fresh sheets, you get immediate results you can see, smell and feel. Tide pods clean, brighten and fight stains while downy unstopables give your wash a boost of clean breeze freshness that is too feisty to quit. On top of that, bounce freshens, softens fabrics, controls static, and even helps repel lint and hair. Get ready for a new take on laundry with the tide, downy and bounce laundry care bundle pack. The bundle pack for lasting freshness tide pods (spring... see more...

Tide Laundry Care Bundle
  • "My clothes smell great for at least 3 days in the same laundry basket :) my laundry room always smells great." in 3 reviews
  • "Smell lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "I love tide I never brake out from it and it make my clothing smell good love it been using it for 3 year now." in 1 review
  • "They leave my clothes smelling so good and the scent last long!" in 1 review
  • "I love the pods and how they work well with cleaning my husbands oilfield jump suits as well as all of my kids stained clothes we use the dryer sheets for all kinds of things like cleaning base boards and even keep them in drawers for fresh smells all the time." in 1 review
Kassandra C.
Sebastian, TX
Not going to lie but I use all three of these when I do laundry! Tide pods are so easy to use and they leave my clothes clean. Unstoppables are a must have! They leave my clothes smelling so good and the scent last long! Bounce I love using them when I dry all my laundry and they work great!!
Hannah B.
Ruston, LA
Tide consistently comes out with the best laundry supplies that exist. My favorite things in the world are Tide Pods. They even made an air freshener out of them. This bundle is a must have for any home because these products are literally life changing.
Janessa M.
Bossier City, LA
I love the pods and how they work well with cleaning my husbands oilfield jump suits as well as all of my kids stained clothes we use the dryer sheets for all kinds of things like cleaning base boards and even keep them in drawers for fresh smells all the time. I do prefer the gain version of the unstoppables though. The scent seems to last longer.
VE-0503276 Stephanie O.
Doral, FL
Los productos de Tide Laundry Care son buenos, los recomiendo. Cuidar bien de las telas, especialmente de aquellas telas que son sensibles. Elimina las manchas de la tela muy bien, el producto de lino es excelente! Al igual que el color porque destaca los colores de las telas. Mi abuela los usa mucho.
Sandya D.
The tide laundry care bundle is a nice product to use. It leave your clothes with a long refreshing smell. Yes it's very effective,clothes comes out very clean and no it's not disappointing. It's kind of expensive but it gets the job done. Yes I would recommend this product to anyone