BY TIDE

Step into outdoor freshness with the tide, downy and bounce laundry care 5-item bundle pack. When you use tide pods spring meadow, downy unstopables fresh, and bounce outdoor fresh sheets, you get immediate results you can see, smell and feel. Tide pods clean, brighten and fight stains while downy unstopables give your wash a boost of clean breeze freshness that is too feisty to quit. On top of that, bounce freshens, softens fabrics, controls static, and even helps repel lint and hair. Get ready for a new take on laundry with the tide, downy and bounce laundry care bundle pack. The bundle pack for lasting freshness tide pods (spring... see more...

Tide Laundry Care Bundle
  • "My clothes smell great for at least 3 days in the same laundry basket :) my laundry room always smells great." in 3 reviews
  • "Smell lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "I love tide I never brake out from it and it make my clothing smell good love it been using it for 3 year now." in 1 review
  • "They leave my clothes smelling so good and the scent last long!" in 1 review
  • "I love the pods and how they work well with cleaning my husbands oilfield jump suits as well as all of my kids stained clothes we use the dryer sheets for all kinds of things like cleaning base boards and even keep them in drawers for fresh smells all the time." in 1 review
Sarah E.
This bundle is amazing! Everything smells so good and it is such a great price for it all
LIMARY M.
Orange Park, FL
Love Tide, it get the the dirt out of my kids clothed and goes great with downy unstoppable!!
Kathrine B.
I love the downy unstopables! I cannot get enough of these! makes my cloths smell so amazing! the smell lasts for days! when I walk in my closet it just smells so good! I also noticed my cloths feels a little softer (: and you cant beat the price!
Tide pods do not fully evaporate, and leave purple stains on clothes and bedding. I will never use this product again.
Damaris T.
Austin, MN
I Am currently using the Tide Pods and Bounce products and have been pleased with them! Gets the job done. The Bounty Unstoppables smell is amazing; the scent stays on clothes for days.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
Love using the downy unstoppables in my warmer at home! I also tie them up in a sock and throw them in the drier instead of using a dryer sheet. Totally reusable and the clothes smell awesome!
Gabriela G.
Santa Maria, CA
My clothes smell great for at least 3 days in the same laundry basket :) my laundry room always smells great. Definitely recommend all Tide products
Allison T.
Somerset, KY
Tide pods, bounce and unstoppables are the way of life for the laundry in my home. I have found that the combination is the only thing that brings the nasty food grease smell out of my work clothes.
Carrie K.
Howell
Rose C.
houston, TX
This is the bundle I use to wash our clothes everyday! Amazing! Clothes smell good. Smell lasts a long time too!