BY TIDE

Step into outdoor freshness with the tide, downy and bounce laundry care 5-item bundle pack. When you use tide pods spring meadow, downy unstopables fresh, and bounce outdoor fresh sheets, you get immediate results you can see, smell and feel. Tide pods clean, brighten and fight stains while downy unstopables give your wash a boost of clean breeze freshness that is too feisty to quit. On top of that, bounce freshens, softens fabrics, controls static, and even helps repel lint and hair. Get ready for a new take on laundry with the tide, downy and bounce laundry care bundle pack. The bundle pack for lasting freshness tide pods (spring... see more...

Tide Laundry Care Bundle
  • "My clothes smell great for at least 3 days in the same laundry basket :) my laundry room always smells great." in 3 reviews
  • "Smell lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "I love tide I never brake out from it and it make my clothing smell good love it been using it for 3 year now." in 1 review
  • "They leave my clothes smelling so good and the scent last long!" in 1 review
  • "I love the pods and how they work well with cleaning my husbands oilfield jump suits as well as all of my kids stained clothes we use the dryer sheets for all kinds of things like cleaning base boards and even keep them in drawers for fresh smells all the time." in 1 review
Patty K.
Paw Paw
This is always my go to laundry soap. The price point is a little bit high. I will say that Tide does smell better then All and other store brands that seem to be more water than real cleaning power.
member-8dc9c
Love the freshness in my clothes use new sheet for every load. i buy dryer towels because they are quick and most times i forget to put the softener in my front load washer
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Awesome scents from unstoppable just keep the clean s scent coming from out of you laundry during the whole process. Don't use in the dryer!! (The bounce goes in there). I'd totally recommend this whole bundle. The brands are expensive, yet they last and work better than any I've tried. Best to buy on sale or with a good coupon..
Joelle I.
Jamestown, NY
These products smell so good. I love the ease of using the pods for laundry and scooping the scented beads into it. The smell lasts until your next wash, especially when you use your dryer sheets to go along with it. I would highly recommend these products!
Davyn G.
Asheville, NC
I like this product but wasn't obsessed. The sent is okay but wears off quickly and is a little too strong to begin with. BUT I am also VERY sensitive to scents so that might be me. Definitely recommend but wouldn't buy in stock lol
Jordan C.
Milton , WV
I have never actually purchased the bundle of these but these are all the products I use everyday when I do laundry. These are all amazing products and I would totally recommend them to anyone. The scent is great and long-lasting.
Lexi M.
Love the little scented pods that tide has. They make your clothes smell so good. It works wonders. It is very expensive for a bottle in my opinion. But if you can afford it it is well worth the money!
Kathrine B.
I love the downy unstopables! I cannot get enough of these! makes my cloths smell so amazing! the smell lasts for days! when I walk in my closet it just smells so good! I also noticed my cloths feels a little softer (: and you cant beat the price!
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
Tide products are good but again I only buy it when I have coupons or if it's on sale. How ever it is a great product. And I would recommend it to people
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I got this because of the deal. Tide is always going to be my number one cleaner for my clothes. It's my favorite smell. Favorite detergent.